Stubbs can go now

We have 5 fixtures coming up where I expect we will take null points. Be that the case, and stating the obvious, I don't think stubbs nightmare will continue beyond Halloween despite some people's insistence he won't go after so few games. We have lost a lot of last year's players but the recruitment has been poor..i couldn't believe the number 22 trialist he brought in for the sunderland friendly. Warming up in front of us I said to my son ' he doesn't look like he's played football before. He's tried to trap the ball twice for the ball to go under his foot, kept misplacing his passes' got hooked at halftime...so, who watched him and thought he was worth a punt..its that stuff that has been evident from the start and no sign of improving. Players running into each other, discontent in dressing room rumours, frustration on pitch evident and the manager taking a seat when we go behind. It's not good

19 minutes ago, billyg said:

What about this morning's interesting tweet from our CE

Good morning from freedom forest BABAKOOCHI bear Thought for today Peace be with you

Dlqy1DZXgAIZ_Bd.jpg:large

Fitzy stole that from Brian Caldwell’s Twitter feed the day after a kit release.

2 minutes ago, buddygreat said:

We have 5 fixtures coming up where I expect we will take null points. Be that the case, and stating the obvious, I don't think stubbs nightmare won't continue beyond Halloween despite some people's insistence he won't go after so few games. We have lost a lot of last year's players but the recruitment has been poor..i couldn't believe the number 22 realist he brought in for the sunderland friendly. Warming up in front of us I said to my son ' he doesn't look like he's played football before. He's tried to trap the ball twice for the ball to go under his foot, kept misplacing his passes' got hooked at halftime...so, who watched him and thought he was worth a punt..its that stuff that has been evident from the start and no sign of improving

Scary mate so much so our captain speaks of it . 

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Rght who are we sacking today? Come on its eleven o'clock now. Surely the full backroom staff and the tea lady have had their jotters by now!

Babakoochi Bear has been mutually consentit.  :byebye

6 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Rght who are we sacking today? Come on its eleven o'clock now. Surely the full backroom staff and the tea lady have had their jotters by now!

Funny you should say that.... 

How is Stubbs relationship with the backroom staff and tea person?  :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

Stop berating Div otherwise he’ll choose to stop giving us all an insight into rumours and goings on behind the scenes. 

I don't mind being pulled up for anything I write online, but I certainly will defend myself.

I'm a better defender than big Cole :thumbsup

34 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

Stop berating Div otherwise he’ll choose to stop giving us all an insight into rumours and goings on behind the scenes. 

Would it also stop some of the abuse dished out to forum members by some so called educated posters. :rolleyes:

Edited by pod

I don't mind being pulled up for anything I write online, but I certainly will defend myself.
I'm a better defender than big Cole :thumbsup
What's going on there. He's just a big 'unit'. The proverbial oil tanker can turn quicker than him. I don't get who is looking at these guys before they come to St mirren
Stubbsys scouting needs reviewed and quickly.

14 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Correct.

Livi have won 2 successive promotions by just hoofing the ball up the pitch.

They just sacked Kenny Miller cos he was trying to get them to pass the ball out from the back.

They have now reverted to hoofing it up the park and they’ll stay up.

We should be hoofing it up the park as well. There isn’t any point to passing or trying to keep possession.

It’s a fecking bag of air. You’re trying to get that bag of air into the opponents goalposts and stop it going into yours. Any nice football that goes on in between is irrelevant.

It’s that feckin simple

Love it. Was it Shankly or Busby youre quoting :lol:

11 minutes ago, BaldyOzBud said:

My old gran is a better defender than Cole and she's been dead for 10 years 

I never saw your gran play, but I am confident that you are correct. Even more shocking is that our management team put him in before Bairdy on Saturday. When we were 2 down the swap Bairdy for KP led to no further goals... Someone NEEDS to point this out to our management team - basic errors cost us points and this current meltdown....

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

I never saw your gran play, but I am confident that you are correct. Even more shocking is that our management team put him in before Bairdy on Saturday. When we were 2 down the swap Bairdy for KP led to no further goals... Someone NEEDS to point this out to our management team - basic errors cost us points and this current meltdown....

Funnily enough this was obvious to most of us who were watching,  but seemingly not our manager