Stubbs can go now

9 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

appoint a proper manager in Jim McIntyre and fix the shambles that has been Stubbs tenure. 

your on the wrong side of this debate and probably best to sit back and wonder how others are seeing it so differently from you ?

The Masses Are Asses. 

9 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

The seethe and desperation is ripping out you :lol:

Im away to sit back and enjoy the rest of my afternoon in sun while i smoke a cigar and enjoy a light alcoholic refreshment. 

Thanks for playing anyway. :lol:

Very unoriginal patter all morning. 

You sound like a carbon copy of that Morton clown from Pie and Bovril. 

Very poor. 

Edited by shull

Wrong on all almost all of those points. I thought he should have been appointed with an experienced/older ex manager as his number two because of his lack of experience, and however anyone tries to blot it out his first few months were dire. He compounded our situation making a number of tactical errors before being allowed to make about 40 signings.
if Ross got the boot after those six losses i would have been equally embarrassed, as i will be if Stubbs gets punted now. And as now i would be calling for the board to step down having made such catastrophic decisions our club cannot afford! The buck has to stop with the decision maker!
Don't recall you asking for the decision makers to stand down when Craig, Murray and Rae were binned soon after being appointed [emoji23]

The seethe and desperation is ripping out you :lol:
Im away to sit back and enjoy the rest of my afternoon in sun while i smoke a cigar and enjoy a light alcoholic refreshment. 
Thanks for playing anyway. :lol:

Where’s the Oakstur ? Xmas shopping ? [emoji23]

22 hours ago, oaksoft said:

In fairness you do like to parade around the forum in your "ITK" clothes. It shouldnt surprise you that guys like norrie and IOBS, who have the combined intelligence of a wet sock, somehow believe you have magical powers.

Looking sharp in my ITK clothes today, the wife ironed them for me before I left the house this morning.

1 hour ago, RossCSmfc said:

Killie are being backed by Billy Bowie, too. 

Danny Lennon got us 7th and a national trophy with a smaller budget than McIntyre.

Motherwell shipped 51 players out in the same 3 year period, St Johnstone 43,  Hamilton 45,  Aberdeen 57.

Killie are being run by Billy Bowie, not bank rolled by Billy Bowie and they have a strict wage cap in place.

Danny Lennon didn't lead us to 7th, it was 8th which was fantastic.

McIntyre had a much smaller budget than you are making out, here is the average wage in the Premiership in 2016.

• Celtic £717,860
  • Rangers £316,888
  • Aberdeen £134,670
  • Hearts £86,890
  • Dundee £61,837
  • Inverness £53,345
  • Motherwell £49,335
  • Killie £48,950
  • Ross County £47,515
  • St Johnstone £47,206
  • Partick £42,671
  • Hamilton £42,606
Edited by davidg

38 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Wrong on all almost all of those points. I thought he should have been appointed with an experienced/older ex manager as his number two because of his lack of experience, and however anyone tries to blot it out his first few months were dire. He compounded our situation making a number of tactical errors before being allowed to make about 40 signings.

if Ross got the boot after those six losses i would have been equally embarrassed, as i will be if Stubbs gets punted now. And as now i would be calling for the board to step down having made such catastrophic decisions our club cannot afford! The buck has to stop with the decision maker!

You've always been so supportive of the board as well. This surprises me.

Alan is fine, it's the crap supporters we need to get rid of. Knickerwetting bunch of lightweights.

I think when you have senior players that are unhappy, it’s only a matter of time before the manager goes.

Don’t claim to be ITK or anything, but there’s been a few murmurings of the discontent amongst the players. No reason to doubt it.

40 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

The purpose of Leaders is to Lead...... its far more important to act on a mistake rather than let one carry on making mistakes.  Your parents should have told you this :P

1 minute ago, ulysses said:

I think when you have senior players that are unhappy, it’s only a matter of time before the manager goes.

Don’t claim to be ITK or anything, but there’s been a few murmurings of the discontent amongst the players. No reason to doubt it.

It was clear for all to see in their demeanour during the Livingston game.

Just now, ulysses said:

Absolutely no reason for players to give less than 100% for the Club and Fans. 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

All these football fans who seem over the moon that their manager might be sacked four games into the season? No wonder they call football fans fickle.  Still when Stubbzo does eventually go, how many games do you give the next guy? 

Four?

Three?

come on, sacking someone is a piece of piss, how are you going to ensure you make us better because of it?

Stubbs never deserved the job in the first place. Failed in the league in his last two roles and should of been nowhere near it. That truth has now been realised so rightfully should be gone. It was always going to happen, better to do it sooner than later. 

The next guy should get the same grace JR got to turn around the mess Alex Rae left us in... Unless of course we get another moment of briliance in the managerial appointment category and GLS brings in another clearly inept appointment. 

Absolutely no reason for players to give less than 100% for the Club and Fans. 

I don’t think it’s that Shull. Obviously some players aren’t giving their all which is obvious. The senior players still are, I feel. But there’s only so much you can do when you’re pissed off at work. It’s the same for anybody.

It's a tough job for McIntyre with the poor players recruited. There's not enough of the players from last season left in defense to cover the inexperienced players brought in by stubbs. Lets hope we get it right. Paying stubbs gardening leave (there goes the mcginn money) and paying a new manager. That's not good. We had plenty of time to find a good replacement for jack. 

1 minute ago, ulysses said:

Indeed. An ex player basically said as much to one of my colleagues. No reason to doubt it.

Sadly, we've witnessed it often enough over the years to be able to discern all too readily when something is badly amiss.

12 minutes ago, davidg said:

Motherwell shipped 51 players out in the same 3 year period, St Johnstone 43,  Hamilton 45,  Aberdeen 57.

Killie are being run by Billy Bowie, not bank rolled by Billy Bowie and they have a strict wage cap in place.

Danny Lennon didn't lead us to 7th, it was 8th which was fantastic.

McIntyre had a much smaller budget than you are making out, here is the average wage in the Premiership in 2015/2016.

• Celtic £717,860
  • Rangers £316,888
  • Aberdeen £134,670
  • Hearts £86,890
  • Dundee £61,837
  • Inverness £53,345
  • Motherwell £49,335
  • Killie £48,950
  • Ross County £47,515
  • St Johnstone £47,206
  • Partick £42,671
  • Hamilton £42,606

Rangers weren't in the Premiership 15/16

1 minute ago, Paisley brazilians said:

It's a tough job for McIntyre with the poor players recruited. There's not enough of the players from last season left in defense to cover the inexperienced players brought in by stubbs. Lets hope we get it right. Paying stubbs gardening leave (there goes the mcginn money) and paying a new manager. That's not good. We had plenty of time to find a good replacement for jack. 

It won't be close to consuming all the McGinn money.

Sadly, we've witnessed it often enough over the years to be able to discern all too readily when something is badly amiss.

Aye. Said that after the Livi game.

You just sit there and watch and you just think “Something isn’t right here.” And then you know that it’s only a matter of time. Seen it with Craig, Murray, Rae. Just a sense of impending doom.