Stubbs can go now

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

What I read  on Div's first post was a request. Albeit a poorly worded one. I think you're being a tad sensitive LP.

I don't get this, "See you in the playground", lark.

A tad? 

If I picked a fight with everyone who thought I was full of shite my face would  be a lot less handsome than it undoubtedly is. 

6 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

What I read  on Div's first post was a request. Albeit a poorly worded one. I think you're being a tad sensitive LP.

I don't get this, "See you in the playground", lark.

That's you on the list.

The poor fella only has 20 minutes at half time to get round everyone, give him a break.

57 minutes ago, Iamhammer said:

With Dignity intact?  Really leaked over twitter by an ex chairmain and a fan on here is dignity.  I would expect the club to inform the people involved and make a statement before passing information to other individuals to leak on SM. 

The report says the club were working on a compensation package with him and expected to have it finalised within 48 hours - eg there will be sets of lawyers looking over the deal and finalising it.

2 hours ago, JJ McG said:

Looking sharp in my ITK clothes today, the wife ironed them for me before I left the house this morning.

Let's wait and see.

There's a bit too much smuggery on the site today for my liking.

That's fine when we are all taking the piss out of each other but when we are talking about a guy losing his job it's all a bit lacking in class and dignity.

I can't believe our own ex-chairman is getting involved as well.

Absolute classic LPM on this thread.

Because the details of Alan Stubbs’s contract is not a matter of public record, apparently it is ridiculous for someone to speculate that he might only be due a one year pay off.

However, despite having no more inside track than any one else, it is ok for him say that the notion of a one year pay off is ridiculous and that it would of course be 3 years. Couldnae write it.

Now I’ve spoken out against LPM and I’m not going to be at the next home game, how on earth am I supposed to arrange my F2F.  He might have to consider some sort of online booking system to cope with the traffic. Not the one St. Mirren use though. 

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Let's wait and see.

There's a bit too much smuggery on the site today for my liking.

That's fine when we are all taking the piss out of each other but when we are talking about a guy losing his job it's all a bit lacking in class and dignity.

I can't believe our own ex-chairman is getting involved as well.

i feel like the teacher has just walked in the room....

1 hour ago, div said:

Not at all, as I say, I'm more than happy to tell you to your face. Any time you like. I don't hide, you will be able to find me very easily.

Peter knows me, he's had a couple of goes at me in the past, so just ask him to point me out!

I know what you look like, jeez its not difficult to spot you.

Edited by Lord Pityme

8 minutes ago, magnus said:

i feel like the teacher has just walked in the room....

I want Div and LPM to write a letter to each other explaining how their actions are hurting each others feelings.

Then they should sit opposite each other, look straight at each other and say what 3 things they find positive about the other person.

I would be an awesome teacher.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

I want Div and LPM to write a letter to each other explaining how their actions are hurting each others feelings.

Then they should sit opposite each other, look straight at each other and say what 3 things they find positive about the other person.

Will it be time limited?

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

1.supports St Mirren

2. Drinks beer

3. Low cost on the hair care products

35 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

1.supports St Mirren

2. Drinks beer

3. Low cost on the hair care products

Thank you LPM.

So in summary we have Saints supporter, functioning alcoholic and environmentally conscious green warrior because by being bald he doesn't use ozone depleting substances.

OK and now it's Div's turn.