Stubbs can go now

Just now, TRM said:

Sure, what do you want to know?

Multiple issues ?

Leaving due to Stubbs being sacked, although most people seem to be happy with that.

Seems like there’s more to this mate. Of course you don’t need to answer that on a public forum but just found it weird you added that in your tweet.

Just now, mattman said:

Multiple issues ?

Leaving due to Stubbs being sacked, although most people seem to be happy with that.

Seems like there’s more to this mate. Of course you don’t need to answer that on a public forum but just found it weird you added that in your tweet.

I mainly wanted to say why I left. The Stubbs sacking was quite a small part of the reason why I did decide to leave. It was mainly due to family reasons and me moving on to a job in South America

3 minutes ago, TRM said:

I mainly wanted to say why I left. The Stubbs sacking was quite a small part of the reason why I did decide to leave. It was mainly due to family reasons and me moving on to a job in South America

Fair enough.

So you’d say sacking him was the wrong thing to do? And if so why ?

17 minutes ago, TRM said:

More like moving back to Moscow my friendski ! This has got Putins finger prints all over it. US election, Brexit and now trying to destabilise the Mighty StMirren

Edited by ALBIONSAINT
Spelling mistake

4 hours ago, TRM said:

So why didn't you tweet that instead then?

Your tweet made it crystal clear that it was because of Stubbs sacking and also multiple "incidents" and that you could "no longer work with the club" because of them.

You are leaving because with Stubbs gone, nobody else currently at the club has any relationship with you and you've tweeted in anger as a result in an attempt to throw some shit on our club when we are in trouble with other stuff.

Thanks. We now have all the answers we need. Your leaving is not really indicative of further turmoil at our club. It's indicative of you finding yourself out of favour.

Like I said in my first response, your presence here is not helping at all.

f**ks sake! What is it with people thinking we are all idiots on here? :lol:

Edited by oaksoft