Stubbs can go now

There is no doubt that Stubbs has already been sacked. 

Reminds me of the Tom Hendrie sacking / John Coughlin’s bird and the hairdresser afternoon [emoji1]

That was tremendous. Within 10 minutes of the board meeting it had been posted on the internet. Wan't it something along the lines of Coughlin phoned his bird, she told her pal at the hairdressers and she just happened to be your brother's bird?

38 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Thank you LPM.

So in summary we have Saints supporter, functioning alcoholic and environmentally conscious green warrior because by being bald he doesn't use ozone depleting substances.

OK and now it's Div's turn.

1. Beautiful
2. Passionate
3. Lovely Eyes

#PleaseDontHitMe

Let's wait and see.
There's a bit too much smuggery on the site today for my liking.
That's fine when we are all taking the piss out of each other but when we are talking about a guy losing his job it's all a bit lacking in class and dignity.
I can't believe our own ex-chairman is getting involved as well.
Fair point but he is about to get a big pay day for doing feck all then go back to getting paid to travel and watch football for a living.

I think I'll save my sympathy for other causes.

That was tremendous. Within 10 minutes of the board meeting it had been posted on the internet. Wan't it something along the lines of Coughlin phoned his bird, she told her pal at the hairdressers and she just happened to be your brother's bird? 

Aye, it was my brother’s bird who was in the hairdressers, sitting next to coughlins.

Hendrie got the sack, coughlin phones his bird, she blurted it out, my brothers bird immediately texted him and he stuck it on b&w army.

Less than 10 mins! [emoji1]

34 minutes ago, elvis said:

Just said that two papers were running the story but  the club told Stubbs it was not true spoke about it for about thirty seconds then on to there old firm sweethearts.

2 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Kenny McIntyre saying on Sportsound that Alan Stubbs has been given assurances today that the Record story isn't true.

^^^^^ Finger on the pulse. :lol:

The record story was paraphrasing some Saints fans tweets from earlier in the day from what I could see!

Regardless, the situation is untenable now. Stubbs never had the dressing room to lose. His MO when he came in was to stamp his own authority all over things and eradicate all talk of the previous regime and previous season. This is disrespectful to the players that were continuing and quite stupid in terms of removing the team spirit that can carry you over the line when up against it. Quite simply the feel good factor is well and truly gone from the dressing room to the stands.

I get the need to be your own boss but you need to do that carefully, he never actually had a full scale rebuild to do, he only had a bit of quality to add and bit of depth. The guy blew a large part of his budget on deadwood squad fillers that are simply not good enough and would struggle in a division below ours.

Time's up and a damage limitation effort is required to stay in the division.

"Chippy Paper" my ar$e.

19 minutes ago, Drew said:

According to whom? Stubbs?

Kenny McIntyre said he had spoken with Stubbs today about the stories being run in a few papers and Stubbs claimed he had been given assurances from the club the stories were untrue. The panel didn't spend a lot of time on the issue and no new info was given except for Kenny McIntyre saying he had spoken with Stubbs about the claims.

I get the need to be your own boss but you need to do that carefully, he never actually had a full scale rebuild to do, he only had a bit of quality to add and bit of depth. The guy blew a large part of his budget on deadwood squad fillers that are simply not good enough and would struggle in a division below ours.

Time's up and a damage limitation effort is required to stay in the division.

Disagree about the rebuild.

Stubbs didn’t inherit any fit players from last season’s first choice back 4. We also lost our best player.

JR released 14 players or whatever and folk on this forum were banging on about the whole raft of new players that were needed.

Stubbs has signed a lot of shite, granted. But a large rebuild WAS required!

Kenny McIntyre said he had spoken with Stubbs today about the stories being run in a few papers and Stubbs claimed he had been given assurances from the club the stories were untrue. The panel didn't spend a lot of time on the issue and no new info was given except for Kenny McIntyre saying he had spoken with Stubbs about the claims.

Doesn’t mean it’s not actually happening.

I wouldn’t believe anything in the mainstream media.

3 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Sorry but he never said he spoke to Stubbs he said the club said its not true.