Club statement please on police activity in W7

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

So it's OK for me to go into your house and march around the living room with a banner that says 'f**k saintnextlifetime'? If you complain are you interfering with my Human Rights? Maybe you could tell us what Human Rights Article is being breached by the Club and in what way?

I had you down as a sensible poster but you are simply being daft now . You should have enough intellect to work out for yourself which Human Rights were being violated including what sparked off the original situation as the banner was only part of it , wasn't it?

I have nothing more to say on the matter.

https://www.humanrights.com/

Edited by saintnextlifetime

39 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

ice to see you on the far left. :P

40 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Image result for funny banners

and to the far right are the warriors.   Third from the left, the back stabber.  Four from the left  Thommo with his corner pole. Fifth from left, McGinn after receiving corner pole. 
Edited by pod

16 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I had you down as a sensible poster but you are simply being daft now . You should have enough intellect to work out for yourself which Human Rights were being violated including what sparked off the original situation as the banner was only part of it , wasn't it?

I do not see than anyone's Human Rights are being violated by the Club. If you referring to Article 19 Freedom of Speech then that article also imposes  "special duties and responsibilities" and "therefore be subject to certain restrictions"  and "certain limits on the freedom of speech, particularly when freedom of speech conflicts with other rights and freedoms".

No-one has deprived anyone in W7 having an opinion. W7 have articulated their opinion both verbally to St Mirren and via social media without censorship. St Mirren are simply saying you have an opinion but you you cannot use a banner in the stadium to express it.

Other rights and responsibilities also come into play hence why I cannot go into your home and insult you and claim Human Rights.

Edited by Sonny

22 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

So, someone doesn't agree with you, and your wee gang, they are not sensible? :lol:

Run along, your time is up. :byebye

The whole thing is getting really embarrassing now the w7 group or individual posted a tweet with a statement seeming to make a big issue that 9am is too early to be knocking someone’s door..... it’s really not unless you work night shift or are just a lazy bastard.

Quicker this is forgotten about the better it’s a load of bollocks imo

1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

You are quick enough to criticise me for saying stuff like this but apparently it's OK for you to say it to others?

F man is right. You are an absolute f**king snake. :lol:

So it's OK for me to go into your house and march around the living room with a banner that says 'f**k saintnextlifetime'? If you complain are you interfering with my Human Rights? Maybe you could tell us what Human Rights Article is being breached by the Club and in what way?
You would need to pay £27 first to get into my living room [emoji102]

21 hours ago, pozbaird said:

The sad thing is that the issue behind ‘bannergate’ is a serious one. Does anyone deny that the police visited the homes of innocent people unannounced at 9am in the morning,

Hard to visit anyone at 9am in the evening or afternoon-anyway, that is the middle of the working day for cops and people in my house.

because they are part of a group who congregate in W7? As I posted - I was subject to something similar in 2006 when the police in Inverness contacted me to say I would be hammered by them if any St Mirren fans caused trouble with poles or sticks at the opening game up there.

To be fairto the polis, they probably had you down as the person most likely to be hit with sticks and poles and thought the best course of action was to focus on keeping the victim safe.

Edited by beyond our ken

Perhaps the w7 lot should show their solidarity and boycott today's game and catch up on some of their school homework instead . ( some of them are far to old for school and should grow up) Oh for an afternoon of peace from juvenile antics and banging a drum. Just want to support my team and see a victory without being annoyed and embarrassed by a bunch of immature wee boys. 

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Not been on the forum much this week.....have the pished pants incontinence brigade been posting this drivel above all week?

Hoping for a big noisy support today, and may we take any banners and sign any songs that we f**king well want to!

^^^^^^ There's your problem right there, typical "We'll do what we want and feck everybody else", support and club included.

14 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

Perhaps the w7 lot should show their solidarity and boycott today's game and catch up on some of their school homework instead . ( some of them are far to old for school and should grow up) Oh for an afternoon of peace from juvenile antics and banging a drum. Just want to support my team and see a victory without being annoyed and embarrassed by a bunch of immature wee boys. 

Spoken Ike a true crabbit auld bassturt.

I’m glad you’re no in charge of the entertainment!