Club statement please on police activity in W7

On 9/22/2018 at 10:52 AM, Oldfellow said:

Perhaps the w7 lot should show their solidarity and boycott today's game and catch up on some of their school homework instead . ( some of them are far to old for school and should grow up) Oh for an afternoon of peace from juvenile antics and banging a drum. Just want to support my team and see a victory without being annoyed and embarrassed by a bunch of immature wee boys. 

So I assume you would be happy to see the stadium go back to a soulless morgue that it was quite a few years ago? The guys/girls in W7 have improved the atmosphere significantly over the last few seasons and long may it continue. Hopefully the issues with the club are resolved quickly and the guys/girls can continue to support the team through their fantastic displays and singing for 90 mins. COYS 

11 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yesterday was a good pointer towards the fact the improvement in atmosphere was primarily down to the winning team which the fans all over the stadium responded to.

The singing section were great for the first half hour yesterday...

But downed tools when the players did!

Aye, but some of the guys in the singing section were Stubbs signings, and are on loan from Crawley Town and Dagenham & Redbridge Ultras. Once OK gets to January and shows these ‘no banner’ order defying herberts the door, we’ll be sorted.

Edited by pozbaird

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

No comment is the best route on this. IMO

What! Why? "No comment" is NEVER the best route on any topic unless the subject doesn't interest you.

Get informed, decide on your position and make your voice heard.

The problem is that the football fans complaining about this treatment can't be trusted to tell us the full truth about what is really happening. We saw it on this thread. Lying, exaggeration, manipulation and witholding of crucial information caused an unneccesary 37 page thread. The truth had to be wrenched from the W7 situation by myself and a few others who saw straight through their utter shite. They may actually have a bit of a point had they been behaving reasonably but right now, due to the boys crying wolf, I am on the side of the police  and their attempts at intelligence-led proactive policing. That will remain my position until shown that they are acting illegally.

No comment my arse. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

What! Why? "No comment" is NEVER the best route on any topic unless the subject doesn't interest you.

Get informed, decide on your position and make your voice heard.

The problem is that the football fans complaining about this treatment can't be trusted to tell us the full truth about what is really happening. We saw it on this thread. Lying, exaggeration, manipulation and witholding of crucial information caused an unneccesary 37 page thread. The truth had to be wrenched from the W7 situation by myself and a few others who saw straight through their utter shite. They may actually have a bit of a point had they been behaving reasonably but right now, due to the boys crying wolf, I am on the side of the police  and their attempts at intelligence-led proactive policing. That will remain my position until shown that they are acting illegally.

No comment my arse. :lol:

I'd like to wait until the report has been compiled and look at its content and conclusions before commenting on the news article itself. Like yourself I was vocal on W7 and felt that they mishandled the issue. I would like to see a calm approach where input is sought from all parties and respect is shown together with adherence with club and societal rules and rulings on particular issues. As before, I love the noise and colour that W7 bring but the whole ground is now more involved in providing noisy support than before. Some of the credit should go to the folks in W7 for their leadership in the vanguard of this change. Let's stick together, not overeact to news items and support the Saints together. My version of no comment.