Club statement please on police activity in W7

12 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

As I'm not a mind reader, I don't know what you imagined. As the Police and stewards have made mistakes in the past and I don't know all the evidence/facts, I'll reserve my judgement until then. emoji14.png

I just find it hypercritical that someone that is an unknown wants names.

So if the person responsible was to own up, would you be willing to reveal your true identity? emoji23.png

I believe the word you were looking for was "hypocritical". :P

3 hours ago, Buddieloyal said:

You just have to look at some of the banners the GreetiN brigade used to put up which were political in recent time in relation to scottish gov. And no police intervention there. So there is stark contrast between a small group of football enthusiasts and i reckon it was due to our march for the champions that prob got there wee knickers in a twist because that was impressive.

hqdefault.jpg

FFS can we not just cut out the whataboutery and agree to only use banners supporting the team?

Or can you guys not get your egos out of the angry 14 year old cupboard?

22 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Feck me! Have some really been so indoctrinated that they actually believe the club have a right to remove banners that they don't like? Banners that are not abusive but informative. The banner in question merely displayed the truth. no harm. No foul.

Only a self righteous idiot would think the powers that be should have the right to prevent free speech. This attempt at sanitising so many walks of life is crazy.

Absolute Horseshit.

Oh come on FFS. Freedom of speech? It's a f**king football match. :lol: Go and support the team. Use banners which support the tam. Leave the political shite outside the ground and grow the f**k up.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Victimised? This is getting ridiculous. :lol:

Why ? Because you say so ? 

Why are the police and now the stewards targeting this group of supporters,  when it's plain to see they've done nothing wrong. If that banner at Ibrox warranted an early morning visit from Police,  then I despair. 

So aye, victimised. 

Seems to be a bit of a miss communication between those W7 buds and the club regarding pre-authorisation....

next time all the W7 buds need to do is tell the club they will sell out the family & kids stand. This extra brown envelope will see the families and kids scattered to the remaining corners of the Sim Dig Ar (i think thats the gaelic for it?) leaving the W7 team to display any type of offensive/bigoted banner and sing whatever the f**k they like for the whole game!

included in the deal

Guaranteed No Steward interventions

Optional Attacking of Home Support Before and After match 

Smoke Bombs/Flares free with every pie...

There's a certain person or persons in the club that don't want the guy's and girls doing what they do in w7. If it wasn't for Jack Ross and the players wanting it and enjoying it then those very people would get there wish but instead of embracing it they are putting obtacles in there way, Josh and the boys have been doing a fantastic job and the people in the club should realise this and intervene when it is necessary and not like on Friday night when there was no need.

44 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'll pass your name on, although only got Tam..................surname please? 

I remember, in the early 70s,  sharing a billet with a group of young police officers, army officers, and naval officers.

After a few days we were all on first name terms.

One night, after lights out, when we were almost all asleep, 2 guys from the east coast of Scotland were chatting and finishing almost each line of conversation with "ye ken" or "ah ken".

An English voice peeps up, "Who the f**k is Ken?" 

Very funny.

You had to be there.

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Victimised? This is getting ridiculous. :lol:

Ok Mr Oaksoft, 

I've passed your details on to the police. I know you haven't actually committed a crime, but based on your posts on here - I'm worried you might commit one on Saturday afternoon. 

2 police officers will chap on your door at 9am tomorrow for a chat. Sorry if this disrupts your day

Does that seem ok? 

2 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Ok Mr Oaksoft, 

I've passed your details on to the police. I know you haven't actually committed a crime, but based on your posts on here - I'm worried you might commit one on Saturday afternoon. 

2 police officers will chap on your door at 9am tomorrow for a chat. Sorry if this disrupts your day

Does that seem ok? 

Ah , but do you ? :rolleyes: