Club statement please on police activity in W7

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Ok Mr Oaksoft, 

I've passed your details on to the police. I know you haven't actually committed a crime, but based on your posts on here - I'm worried you might commit one on Saturday afternoon. 

2 police officers will chap on your door at 9am tomorrow for a chat. Sorry if this disrupts your day

Does that seem ok? 

Wasting your time mate Oaksoft does not do logic unless it's written in a text book. 

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Ok Mr Oaksoft, 

I've passed your details on to the police. I know you haven't actually committed a crime, but based on your posts on here - I'm worried you might commit one on Saturday afternoon. 

2 police officers will chap on your door at 9am tomorrow for a chat. Sorry if this disrupts your day

Does that seem ok? 

Free the W7 martyrs! :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

6 hours ago, munoz said:

Why ? Because you say so ? 

Why are the police and now the stewards targeting this group of supporters,  when it's plain to see they've done nothing wrong. If that banner at Ibrox warranted an early morning visit from Police,  then I despair. 

So aye, victimised. 

So at least two of you are now in dispute about whether it was the Ibrox banner which causes the visit or not.

Want to get your stories right?

And yes, when you deliberately provoke the authorities and get a response, calling it victimisation is laughable.

This isn't even a discussion about whether or not that banner should have been removed by the stewards. This is about a handful of ego driven twats pushing the boundaries and trying to bring everyone else into their bizarre world of imagined persecution. It all reminds me of my school days. :lol:

It's all very simple. Keep the banners supportive of the team and you might find all this evil persecution stops overnight as though by magic and pixie dust. :D

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Free the W7 martyrs! :lol:

At least you are willfully obtuse :lol:

To add to your police chap at 9am - will also arrange for 2 police officers to follow you and your mates around on Saturday. police-officer_1f46e.png

Personally think it's more of an annoyance than anything else - and a waste of police resources.... But thats a debate for another day...

I kinda’ miss the days when a ‘singing section’ at the fitba’ was just an area of the ground where those who wanted to sing their songs congregated. Could be our North Bank, Celtic’s Jungle, no matter. How did the punters in their Jungle survive all those years without Palestinian flags, or how did me and my ilk manage our youthful enthusiasm without the need for banners, approved or not, tifo displays, drums, card displays, or Plod hammering our doors in the morning without the decency to turn up with a sausage ‘n egg McMuffin meal to sweeten the ‘be an informant’ deal?

Seriously, it was far simpler when Hibs nutters just turned up to throw rocks. You knew where you stood in the old days.

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Seriously, it was far simpler when Hibs nutters just turned up to throw rocks. You knew where you stood in the old days.

We had full scale meltdown on the forum when somebody got a bottle thrown at them at ibrox. Can you imagine the reaction if opposition fans were throwing rocks?:lol:

Edited by LargsBud

5 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

We had full scale meltdown on the forum when somebody got a bottle thrown at them at ibrox. Can you imagine the reaction if opposition fans were throwing rocks?:lol:

The worst thing I ever did was to smuggle a can of lager into the North Bank in my sock...well hidden by flared jeans. Imagine doing it today? The slagging you’d take, the shame... for wearing flares.

I actually had a jacket like that one in the photo, except the tartan was red, black and white, rather than the yellow shown there. I matched it with the flared jeans and a black and white Smurrrn scarf with a ‘Scotland World Cup Argentina 78’ patch sewn onto it.

WTF was going on in the 70s? :lol:

20B39C0A-D336-42E3-9F84-3E6BD6E82A43.jpeg

Edited by pozbaird

Guest TPAFKATS
At least you are willfully obtuse [emoji38]
To add to your police chap at 9am - will also arrange for 2 police officers to follow you and your mates around on Saturday. police-officer_1f46e.png&key=df87a8a92ee18cc8be5d3b5178500fcc15235e85df59dbdf59a67ad53a6ceafb
Personally think it's more of an annoyance than anything else - and a waste of police resources.... But thats a debate for another day...
You think he's got mates 🤣

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I actually had a jacket like that one in the photo, except the tartan was red, black and white, rather than the yellow shown there. I matched it with the flared jeans and a black and white Smurrrn scarf with a ‘Scotland World Cup Argentina 78’ patch sewn onto it.

WTF was going on in the 70s? :lol:

20B39C0A-D336-42E3-9F84-3E6BD6E82A43.jpeg

Had flared jeans in the 60's. Couldn't afford them in the 70s as I had a wife and two kids to support by then. 

Question: Would they still fit you today? 

5 hours ago, jkd said:

There's a certain person or persons in the club that don't want the guy's and girls doing what they do in w7. If it wasn't for Jack Ross and the players wanting it and enjoying it then those very people would get there wish but instead of embracing it they are putting obtacles in there way, Josh and the boys have been doing a fantastic job and the people in the club should realise this and intervene when it is necessary and not like on Friday night when there was no need.

I am beginning to wonder if you might be right here, although I sincerely hope not.  Having someone on the board sabotaging a fans initiative would be dreadful :unsure: