Club statement please on police activity in W7

12 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

This is my concern too. I know some of the guys in W7 from my days in Paisley and they aren't taking it well

:blink:

Think we would rather have a sit down and talk about it to be fair, we have had problems in that past and managed to let it go once resolved.

End of the day we all have one common goal and that is to support the team. 

Edited by mattman

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

I dont think the message is being received Ricky, what is it the W7 team should do? Who should the seek,palaver with? Some elder statesman needs to clear this all up, lift the fog, de clutter the desk, wipe the windscreen, wipe the arse..! 

Absolutely right LPM. The question is whether there is Wilfull Lack of Understanding or An inability to understand.  I certainly don't think any of these lads are incapable of understanding so have to go with the first option.  It's willfull. Over and out. 

2 minutes ago, mattman said:

:blink:

Think we would rather have a sit down and talk about it to be fair, we have had problems in that past and managed to let it go once resolved.

End of the day we all have one common goal and that is to support the team. 

I wasn't referring to the whole of W7. I was referring to some whom I know having used to attend games with them.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Absolutely right LPM. The question is whether there is Wilfull Lack of Understanding or An inability to understand.  I certainly don't think any of these lads are incapable of understanding so have to go with the first option.  It's willfull. Over and out. 

But what is the process, who should there "go to guy, or gal" be...?

Ricky it’s just I’m trying to read what’s going on and your absolutely taking over the place but not really bringing much points to the table, just repeating yourself. That’s all I’m saying. Chill out man 
Brilliant.
Funniest post of the thread.
I would say the most inaccurate but you and your friends are trying hard to claim that one.

1 hour ago, StMurnBois said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

What is it you want?  I am now confused.

Are you complaining about the SLO - he is your point of contact? 

That is the system - Accept it. 

I do hope that the board are not manipulated into giving W7 a direct meeting following this sustained and negative campa8gn. 

Please,  please stop shooting yourself in the foot and alienating previous supporters. 

What I want is for the club, SLO & W7/Northbank boys to work together for the future, whether this is what all involved parties want I’m unsure of as I cannot speak for any of them.

I am complaining about the lack of communication between the parties and the doors being slammed in faces with regards to this. 

Can I just point out that my views have absolutely no correlation to the views of the boys in W7, as I’m not a spokesperson for them, for lack of a better word. This is just what I think about the situation and what I think should be done about it.

I am in no way saying the club are all wrong and the boys in w7 are angels, as that would be a complete bare faced lie. There is wrong doing on both sides and until they can both come together to fix this mess I’m not willing to say any more about this. 

Thank goodness.   B) I have a headache

1 hour ago, StMurnBois said:
2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

"had to be made by the group"?

NO it did not!

From what you say, a number were against it but the majority CHOSE to be defiant!

There was no "had to" about it.

The decision of whether or not the banner should be made, had to be made by the group. 

As it is a group, if a suggestion is put forward there is a vote on this to determine whether or not it will be done, this vote was done and resulted in the banner being made. 

If one member of the group was to say they wanted to do it and everyone else said no then of course this would be ridiculous, but if the majority agree, the minority support the rest of the groups decision as it is made as a GROUP and represented by ALL members in the group.

YOU seem to know a lot about how the GROUP work and operate ........ considering you have absolutely nothing to do with it?   B)

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

But what is the process, who should there "go to guy, or gal" be...?

Were I advising two groups like this,  I would encourage normal processes to continue.  I wouldn't encourage direct talks by the Chairman or board.  To do so would create an unfortunate precedent and essentially dismantle the credibility of the SLO.  There may be a figure outside the club who has no axe to grind for the club,  fans or police but is considered to be sensitive to the whole fan base who is merely there to listen to both.  Who that might be,  I don't know.  As you know,  I don't live in Paisley and haven't been involved in the Fans Council,  SMISA or other groups.  Others are better places to make suggestions.