Ryan Edwards

How do you know i’m hundreds of feet away from the dugout? The username was made 6 years ago so not relevant anymore, is this just another thing you’re an expert on?

From my seat I can quite clearly see interactions and body language of Stubbs, his coaching staff and all 11 players, with my many years on this planet interacting with people i’ve picked up some skills that enable me to piece together these signs and understand a situation, much like most other people can. I don’t doubt that you struggle with this though...

[emoji1]

Has your village sent out a search party Captain Stupid?

I don't have an issue with signing a central midfielder, as when you take  the inexperienced MacPherson and Erhahon, as well as the sparingly used Mcashane into the equation, who looked surplus to requirements, we maybe did need another central player who will push others for competition.

My main concern is the failure to find another striker. We are so light in numbers up front. Did we replace Ross Stewart with Brock and not fill Reilly's void? Maybe Cammy will convert to a forward as part of a front two, though this is the biggest disappointment for me. We could improve on our defensive duties as the season goes on, though if you don't have the fire power up top you are not going to win points.

Edited by kevo_smfc

I don't have an issue with signing a central midfielder, as when you take  the inexperienced MacPherson and Erhahon, as well as the sparingly used Mcashane into the equation, who looked surplus to requirements, we maybe did need another central player who will push others for competition.
My main concern is the failure to find another striker. We are so light in numbers up front. Did we replace Ross Stewart with Brock and not fill Reilly's void? Maybe Cammy will convert to a forward as part of a front two, though this is the biggest disappointment for me. We could improve on our defensive duties as the season goes on, though if you don't have the fire power up top you are not going to win points.

Ross Stewart was on loan at Alloa last season. We brought in Cooke and Brock. So 2 out and 2 in. We only played with 1 up front last season plus a no 10, so those 2 plus Mullen and Smith gives us 4 players for 2 positions.

You can argue about the quality, but we have enough players.

I didnt say you were hundreds of feet away from the dugout. :blink:
The rest of your post is just as utterly delusional as your claim to gave a hotline to the boardroom. Or the tea lady.

Where do you believe i’m hundreds of feet away from in that case?
No doubt you’re just another stayaway fan with nothing to add to the discussion other than questionining other fans.

Ross Stewart was on loan at Alloa last season. We brought in Cooke and Brock. So 2 out and 2 in. We only played with 1 up front last season plus a no 10, so those 2 plus Mullen and Smith gives us 4 players for 2 positions.

You can argue about the quality, but we have enough players.

Thought Mullen is a winger[emoji23]

Or does that just depend on who you want to argue with

45 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Thought Mullen is a wingeremoji23.png

Or does that just depend on who you want to argue with

I'll let you into a little secret. I made up the story about the Livi supporting mate.

It was worth it though knowing that you spent the next hour of your life scouring google in a rage to try and prove me wrong.

Even then, all you did was prove yourself wrong! "Forward"! :lol:

:1eye

14 hours ago, W6Saint said:

Who says I think it?

No, but I would imagine we wouldn’t hesitate to encourage the next manager not to create a dressing room divide by ‘doing a Butcher’...

Don’t worry, I won’t say anything else on the recruitment policy. Clearly it’s upsetting a few posters.

Good lad...