A New Striker At Last!

Flareybob

47 minutes ago, Mykey said:
2 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:
Are you trying to tell me Flareybob been pushing fake news. the last time i checked Flareybob's exclusives were running at 90% spot on. 

I must have missed the other 10%, I thought he was the oracle.

He is if you think oracle means wind up merchant:spud3

Edited by Sweeper07

4 hours ago, scrappy coco said:

It seems the only one on this thread that's been hooked is you...... What's a homer, FFS...:lol:

Nope. I have no idea. I looked it up. The second definition was a reference to pigeons though. :lol:

To be fair, if it's a council estate schemie word I am unlikely to either have heard it or have much use for it.

Edited by oaksoft

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Nope. I have no idea. I looked it up. The second definition was a reference to pigeons though. :lol:

To be fair, if it's a council estate schemie word I am unlikely to either have heard it or have much use for it.

Wit are you like  you haven`t heard of it, you need to get more ya wee dober    {look that one up in the urban dictionary}  :lol:

50 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Wit are you like  you haven`t heard of it, you need to get more ya wee dober    {look that one up in the urban dictionary}  :lol:

Unless that word can help me to solve non-linear partial differential equations in Hilbert space more efficiently, I think I can live without knowing what it means. Thanks anyway though. :D

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Buddieloyal said:

Anyone had any incline that he is ready to sign or will we get gazumped again just curious.

In fairness, have we been gazumped recently? I can't recall it happening very often, and certainly not in recent years.

ETA - unless you include Kenny Miller (bullet dodged).

Edited by Drew

2 minutes ago, Buddieloyal said:

Its allways a possibility though i suppose. im just as anxious as anyone that we get someone with an eye for goal its essential i,d say to our survival.

Amen to that.

Let's hope we can get this one over the line and that he proves to be a good addition.

Ok elvis, you claim to be a Saints fan, yet you like a post saying a potential new striker will probably sign for Dundee. 

If you don't rate the striker fair enough, maybe you are a fan. But I suspect you do rate him, and are just a fanny.

So what are you elvis, fan or fanny?

34 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Ok elvis, you claim to be a Saints fan, yet you like a post saying a potential new striker will probably sign for Dundee. 

If you don't rate the striker fair enough, maybe you are a fan. But I suspect you do rate him, and are just a fanny.

So what are you elvis, fan or fanny?

And what is so wrong thinking that he might sign for Dundee they have a rich yank backing them I'm more than sure if they want him they would get him after all money talks if that makes me a fanny then I'm a fanny .