Signings

8 minutes ago, Buddymarvellous said:

Stop creating new threads - it just gets the same old arguments started all over again  - there’s plenty of other places to make your point.

It’s hard to stop creating new threads when you live near Silk street, Cotton street and Mill street, though I can understand why it might needle some people 

:spud5

How do people seem to know if the McGinn money is being spent or not spent, or what it is planned on being spent on? It's like people expect us to spend 250K on someone and then automatically decide that must be the McGinn money being used. I'm sure the board have already allocated the money to certain budgets, whether it's been split into youth development, Ralston or the playing budget (or severance pay...). 

11 hours ago, Smfc500 said:

Why are we no spending money on signings from the Mcginn deal?

Nobody at the Club is capable of spending it wisely.

Alan's track record so far proves he can't be trusted.

Just let him get on with what we have or there will be no money left to rescue us later.

If he improves things, he may get some money in January.

Till then, NAW

2 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

He's been told he is not going to allowed to spend today. Maybe a loan signing? That's what l have heard

Heard from whom ? 

To me that's just football suicide. What's the point of bringing a new manager in and then back him only so far ?