Transfer Window Countdown

With about 24hrs till the window firmly shuts, can we expect a late influx (even one) of experienced players that will give the place a lift ? 

I can see at least 2 coming in , based on absolutely nothing but blind faith. 

Ffs make it happen. 

9 minutes ago, munoz said:

With about 24hrs till the window firmly shuts, can we expect a late influx (even one) of experienced players that will give the place a lift ? 

I can see at least 2 coming in , based on absolutely nothing but blind faith. 

Ffs make it happen. 

I will see your two and raise you by one...

Based on wishful thinking , knowing we have loads of money still to spend, and knowing we have lots of spaces in our squad that need filled by better than what we currently have....

paperwork in place for tomorrow...

18 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I will see your two and raise you by one...

Based on wishful thinking , knowing we have loads of money still to spend, and knowing we have lots of spaces in our squad that need filled by better than what we currently have....

paperwork in place for tomorrow...

Blind faith and brinkmanship it is. 

I will go with 3 in.  Including loan deals from Everton and Celtic. 

One or two out. 

My prediction. None in, none out. Buddievision interview follows where Stubbs says ‘we tried hard, a few deals were close to getting over the line, we were close to landing Kenny Miller, yadda, yadda, blah, fcuking blah’.

January window - three out, one in. Stubbs, Jackson and Rice... Jim Goodwin.

Oooh, bitch.

Edited by pozbaird

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

My prediction. None in, none out. Buddievision interview follows where Stubbs says ‘we tried hard, a few deals were close to getting over the line, we were close to landing Kenny Miller, yadda, yadda, blah, fcuking blah.

January window - three out, one in. Stubbs, Jackson and Rice. Jim Goodwin.

See where you are going there Poza. 

This window has been a disaster for us. We had to add experience and goals we have done neither. This team is going to struggle badly and will be lucky to stay up. We will be lucky still to be in contention with this squad. It’s a shame as with the correct manager and some schrewd recruitment it was there for us to push on. The recruitment has been absolutely terrible . It feels so helpless and v much like Tommy Craig all over again

This was meant as a positive,  if slightly pie in the sky thread. All the negative stuff has been surely covered for just now ? 

Football and St Mirren in particular has got a funny way of supplying you with the unexpected when you're least expecting it.

21 minutes ago, munoz said:

This was meant as a positive,  if slightly pie in the sky thread. All the negative stuff has been surely covered for just now ? 

Football and St Mirren in particular has got a funny way of supplying you with the unexpected when you're least expecting it.

If its positive pie in the sky stuff then Scott Allan and Ryan Christie from Celtic and Ryan Gauld from Sporting Lisbon