Transfer Window Countdown

Is your name Alan Stubbs by any chance?

Danny Mullen is a winger [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The way him (not alone I may add) defend inexcusable errors of judgement from Stubbs i’m beginning to think he might be AS.

How dare we discuss such matters as our football club! How very dare we!

9 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I’ve got a dental appointment out in Johnstone this morning, so I can do a quick circuit around and see if Stubbs is there. Lots of options where he might find a signing, Matalan being prime contender given his record so far. An outside bet being Pets For Us.

I’ll report back. I plan to base myself in the new Greggs outdoor seating area there, armed with a sausage roll and coffee. Will give me sweeping 360 degree views of the complex, so if I see the chunt do so much as buy underpants in George at Asda, I’ll know about it.

Stay tuned. Live updates from 11, hosted by Jim White, live from Arnold Clark Ford.

Back home. Dentist was fun, great way to spend a Friday but there you go... actually did swing into Phoenix Park. Nipped into Arnold Clark Ford to have a swatch at the new Focus. Very nice, good upgrade on the interior quality. No sign of Stubbsy, not even at the Ka, Fiesta, or Mondeo. Maybe he was otherwise engaged. Jim White was decent to talk to, for a Sevconian. I think he’s keen on the Titanium X Focus in metallic blue with full leather and heated seats.

I tried, but no activity to report.

It’s almost like GLS, Fitzy and Stubbsy sat down and took notes on the best way to fcuk up a Championship winning team and how best to destroy the rapport built up between players and supporters. I know they didn’t do this, but by Christ, it looks like it.