Stubbs Sacked

Drew

Maybe the right call, maybe not. I don’t know and respect to everyone’s opinions for and against.
Can’t help but think how this reflects on the club.
Three of the last four managers have been a disaster.... the successful one couldn’t get out quick enough.
Historically when we are on the cusp of something good our club has a terrible tendency to self combust.
I know Stubbs clearly got wrong, the board have a lot to answer for.....
So to the next chapter

His recruitment was poor. He disengaged from players and fans. He sat down when we went behind. He played players out of position. Kepekwa is pish and the others he brought in can't get a game for colts. His rhetoric is depressing and he walks away leaving our team a mess a wealthy man after less than 10 competitive games beating his 14 games at rotherham. He wasn't a popular choice and needed to get off to a flier to turn that around..anyone coming in has a job on their hands now..get tam docherty in temporary charge

1 minute ago, BanburyBud said:

Maybe the right call, maybe not. I don’t know and respect to everyone’s opinions for and against.
Three of the last four managers have been a disaster.... the successful one couldn’t get out quick enough.
Historically when we are on the cusp of something good our club has a terrible tendency to self combust.
So to the next chapter

Would you not be keen to move if someone offered you 4 or 5 times your present income? Perhaps you are independently wealthy. 

Jackson will certainly go, as he is probably the root cause of the unrest in the dressing room.

Correct call, Stubbs had no idea how to recruit players or organise a team properly.

I've had a go at Gordon Scott before, so fair play for biting the bullet so quickly.

So to the next chapter
to the contrary. I am impressed that the club recognise that it isn't working an act quickly. maybe because I've been of the opinion that it wasn't working..i don't think he could've left the playing staff in a worse state in such a short period of time. shocking recruitment

2 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Oh well, now that's he's gone I can reveal that the reason he lost the dressing room was this...

Apparently he told the players they might as well throw their league winners medals in the bin because last season they were a one-man team (Lewis Morgan) and now he was gone.

Seriously?