Stubbs Sacked

Drew

4 minutes ago, davidg said:

Not the long term solution but I’d be confident of Premiership survival with Gus in the dugout til the end of the season. 

MacPherson is a busted flush.  Why has no other club in the Premier wanted his fire fighting ‘talents’ in the last 8 years?

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Topcat  what an ideot, once a good poster age is not good for you. 

Abusing him just because you disagree with his honest opinion.

there are many like you on this Forum.

Shameful

The poor souls.
I’m not pointing the finger at all of the players but certain ones clearly weren’t interested in playing for Stubbs and their performances reflected this.

I do not believe anyone was not trying. I think there was tremendous frustration at the manager and experienced pros also having to continually bail out inexperienced team-mates making their own game suffer.

6 minutes ago, scottd said:

MacPherson is a busted flush.  Why has no other club in the Premier wanted his fire fighting ‘talents’ in the last 8 years?

Yeh, probably right on that one. Wouldn’t be pretty but still think he could just about bore his way to survival. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Everyone knows wbat a complete twat you are . You think you are above everyone mentally but we all know you lack basic common sense. That's ok we a ll have faults. Unfortunately you fail the basic requirements for students. Too judgmental a twat in their comfort zone. Wake up before you supriours bring you down to earth with a BANG ! 

And so you carry on. Soon be an honorary member of the Clique. Drew will be so proud of you.

That’s the point. He’s been

Sorry TC. You are one of the very few decent articulate posters on here. I especially like reading your posts during our games. (Somehow I missed your posts during the Hearts game). And I generally respect your opinions. But you are so wrong here.
Our club is in a mess at the minute. Look how far and how fast we have fallen. Feel good factor gone and bad feeling in the dressing room. And that’s not talking about any results. No one wants to see a manager loose his job. But did you see the earlier in the day post by a Rotherham fan? I don’t think Stubbs has learned anything from his failings there. It’s as if ‘you are all wrong and I’m right’ Look at the squad he has built. Inexperienced, lightweight and imbalanced. Perhaps going one way with Jack Ross you feel the need to go the other with Alan Stubbs? Someone on here (can’t remember who) reported seeing Darren Jackson getting physical with Cammy Smith during the warm up before the Hearts game. That is fkin shocking. We are a team of young players being subjected to that shit? Best they all go and we start again.

2 hours ago, HSS said:

If they were involved in Stubbs player recruitment then thank f'ck for their resignation.

Edit (previous comment removed as it was a bit hasty and before I'd read the rest of this thread) - fair play to the person in question coming on here and explaining the situation. It seems like scouting decisions were taken our of their hands, which makes the point of a scout a bit redundant if we are not willing to utilise them.

Edited by djchapsticks

23 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Killie game did look good, can only really assume that was a result of Killie not taking it very seriously.

I think it was more down to the fact that like us, it was Killie's first game of the new season. They weren't up to speed yet and we managed to take advantage of that. Unfortunately that was about as good as it got for us...