The Word of Div

Nothing untoward here, what he has stated I totally agree with, poor recruitment, poor man management and a manager who appeared out of his depth. Would have loved it if AS could have been seen to be doing a good job but from the games that I attended or watched on TV we just seemed to being getting worse with every game.

Guest TPAFKATS
Div has contacts in the media and is regarded as an unnoficial spokesperson as today's article in the Daily Mail demonstrates. 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6128263/Alan-Stubbs-stripped-oiled-engine-left-St-Mirren-car-crash.html
An article critical of the manager. 
Aye, he's turning into our Jeanette Finlay [emoji849]
Oh and it's an article that's critical of the ex manager [emoji6]

This "St Ricky" character is one the weirdest wind-up / aliases we have had on the forum for a while. 

Wealthy businessman retires and stops spending time with his precious grandchildren to suddenly start posting nonstop on a St Mirren forum....

Subtle enough wind ups I'll give you that, but clearly at it.  Time to retire the Grandpa Walton show.

Just now, Kemp said:

This "St Ricky" character is one the weirdest wind-up / aliases we have had on the forum for a while. 

Wealthy businessman retires and stops spending time with his precious grandchildren to suddenly start posting nonstop on a St Mirren forum....

Subtle enough wind ups I'll give you that, but clearly at it.  Time to retire the Grandpa Walton show.

In terms of constructive contributions to this forum, I would rather have one Ricky than 10 of you.

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You are so overcome with jealousy and hatred regarding a very decent man.

Usual zero contribution to the Forum.

9 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Div has contacts in the media and is regarded as an unnoficial spokesperson as today's article in the Daily Mail demonstrates. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6128263/Alan-Stubbs-stripped-oiled-engine-left-St-Mirren-car-crash.html

I don't have any contacts in the media. The fella phoned me yesterday because he got my number off the website.

https://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/contact-us

I'm not a spokesperson for anyone Ricky.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Excuse me Kemp. Just to clear up a few things.  Firtsly, I am not wealthy,  I am not poor.  Secondly,  I spend time with my grandchildren every week. 

Whilst I am at it... nothing I said on this thread has criticised anyone. 

I am who I am,  as I am.  Grandpa Walton... I like that,  but that's not me. 

3 minutes ago, div said:

I don't have any contacts in the media. The fella phoned me yesterday because he got my number off the website.

You must know the guys on Radio Scotland though. Don’t you go blowing your media luvvy persona out of the water. We need you. We need Brookmyre. We need Leckie. We need, erm, chico, erm, ach fcuk.

Just now, pozbaird said:

You must know the guys on Radio Scotland though. Don’t you go blowing your media luvvy persona out of the water. We need you. We need Brookmyre. We need Leckie. We need, erm, chico, erm, ach fcuk.

I know them, yeah, but Ricky appeared to be suggesting that I phoned the Daily Mail to give them some sort of story!

We've enough conspiracy theories going on in the head of a certain poster on here without throwing in a few more.

Can't disagree at all div, though I am concerned that Rice and Jackson remain as did Tommy Craig. You have to remove the the weeds to have a healthy garden. Rumours of Jackson pocketing money for players we've brought in just stinks of narcissm and self interest and the club should be treated with greater respect..

17 minutes ago, buddygreat said:
53 minutes ago, div said:

Can't disagree at all div, though I am concerned that Rice and Jackson remain as did Tommy Craig. You have to remove the the weeds to have a healthy garden. Rumours of Jackson pocketing money for players we've brought in just stinks of narcissm and self interest and the club should be treated with greater respect..

Jackson will go. No idea what will happen to Brian Rice.

1 hour ago, div said:

I know them, yeah, but Ricky appeared to be suggesting that I phoned the Daily Mail to give them some sort of story!

We've enough conspiracy theories going on in the head of a certain poster on here without throwing in a few more.

I respect you more than to think YOU would phone the Daily Mail!! :cheers

And so it should be critical. If everything was going well he’d still be in a job. An accurate reflection of the siuation I believe. If you make a mistake then admit it and sort it - do not allow it to fester.