So what now for SMFC?

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I think you will find David Murray was a car crash of a Businessman in the latter years hence why Lloyds got involved.............

Poor taste post. 

I would ban you for life from the Forum for that absolute outrage. 

Log off Saddo. 

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Yes , I am afraid as in life you carry feck all importance on here

Not important at all. 

However, you dare not miss any of my posts. 

And keep up your constant unnecessary abuse of those who you don't agree with. 

Just now, shull said:

Not important at all. 

However, you dare not miss any of my posts. 

And keep up your constant unnecessary abuse of those who you don't agree with. 

I think there are a few of your posts I have missed considering I have 32000 less than you

Mind u as you constantly demonstrate you just cant deal with disagreement , or discussion, just pathetic wee jibes and a serious hate of Scotland and our Celtic cousins ,

U start threads of hate and you call others abusive ,   that says more about your brain size than anything else ..................

takes all sorts  to make a world I guess. 

24 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I think there are a few of your posts I have missed considering I have 32000 less than you

Mind u as you constantly demonstrate you just cant deal with disagreement , or discussion, just pathetic wee jibes and a serious hate of Scotland and our Celtic cousins ,

U start threads of hate and you call others abusive ,   that says more about your brain size than anything else ..................

I don't abuse anybody that I disagree with, unlike you. 

I will retaliate if abused by a nonentity like yourself who has been on an abusive crusade for the last month. 

As for Sevco and Celtic, they are the scum of Scottish Football and should be removed immediately. Of that there is no doubt. 

Not my fault you condone their fans glorifying the murder of innocents and you support and love both Clubs 

And I am the bad yin for wanting both Clubs kicked out of our beautiful game. 

Still supporting the Old Firm and sectarianism I see.

[emoji22] sad

Took a step back last night when the confirmation came through our manager had been sacked after four league games. It seems the co-ordinated campaign to de-stabilise him with leak, after leak from players, directors and staff got the result they wanted? And please, dont insult either your, or my intelligence sugesting this wasnt a club endorsed approach to build up an Anti Stubbs mob, so the board could make it look like they were getting it right by eventually sacking him.
this shit-strewn type of dirty campaign has been run by clubs before, including ours, and always comes with a much higher cost than those who endorsed and encouraged it ever conceive. So what now? Whats the club strategy now they have succeeded in smearing their own employee?
looking for a new manager? Well yes someone will always take the job, its a job at the end of the day. Question is..? What manager worth their salt will be really interested now? So far names bandied about are Gus Mc Pherson who has just had his team relegated to league two. Then their is club legend Jim Goodwin whose recently promoted Alloa are no better off than us, in a lower league (i wonder if his bosses& players are trying to oust him?). And the other name mentioned is Jim McIntyre, who in his last job won just TWO of his first NINETEEN games in this very league..!
honest opinions, does anyone see either of those three gents being able to lead us to the promised land of Premiership survival given, they will have to work with the self same group of players their predecessor did? I mean if the players dont like the next guy, (Gus and McIntyre suffered this at our club and county) will he be gone after three, four, five defeats..?
and what of this squad? The 'DownToolers'... not exactly covered themselves in glory with their attitudes, whining, performances and finger-pointing. We've had the captain no less, in the media blaming all the new recruits for our poor performances..! Nice to see, like his former manager he's got his teammates backs..! What i think may now be taken out of the club, and players hands is one or more of the loaning clubs taking their players back, as the set up the originally agreed to loan into has changed drastically with the departure of the high level coach (Stubbs) they intrusted their player to.
it was interesting to read on here last night, after the confirmation of Stubbs departure, a more considered group of posters showing genuine concern as to where the club, under this board is heading. Their is a growing concern the board are non-functioning, reactive, poor decision makers and completely lacking in self-belief. How else do you explain the circus around Ross trying almost all of last season to get another job? Feck me he was never off the motorways of the UK taking interviews. Then the drawn out process to replace him, with the board assuring us that in Stubbs... they had found their man. They said;

Stubbs was the "standout candidate".

"He fits in perfectly with the philosophy of the club of promoting young players throughout the team,". "Our youth policy is vital to us and he'll be able to bring those players on.

"He's a fantastic coach, great man manager. He's also got a great presence and I think he will be successful here.

"He's someone the fans will take to and they will get a real lift. He's a well known name and he's a really good person. It's a fantastic fit for the football club."

this after interviewing McIntyre, Caldwell and Kearney...

how could they get it all so completely wrong? Did Stubbs have Mourinho do the interviews for him?

this board need hunting, i dont think its a coincidence that David Nicol the Smisa rep is standing down early. If he's seen through their collective failings, and smear tactics i wouldnt blame him for letting some other poor bugger have to keep their mouths shut for fearnof swallowing the shit they are shoulder deep in.

“Coordinated campaign”? [emoji23]

I remember when people used to call it gossip.

Is it possible that, in addition to poor results and performances, things had gotten so bad behind the scenes that Stubbs position had become untenable?

Irrespective of who you want to blame for that surely action has to be taken if GLS and Tony realised a mistake had been made? When you “lose” the dressing room it can only end one way. As unpalatable as that may be it’s just how it is.

My belief is that Stubbs was the architect of his own downfall with poor recruitment and man management skills. The guys from last year weren’t pulling for him and the ones he’s brought in have no emotional attachment to him either so he had nobody in his corner.

It was a shite situation but the correct decision was made IMO.

2 hours ago, shull said:

And you can't even read posts properly. 

I love all countries of the British Isles, especially Eire. 

You seem to miss that statement every time I post it. 

Feckin moron. 

Feckin moron..... there u have it you scummy wee troll. Now go collect someone .serve a purpose. You just branded 80% of Scotlands supporters with ur blanket comments. Ps Scotland and Scotlands woman have OF links. No doubt you want Albania to win. Ur actually the worst poster on here by a mile cause ur a 2 faced cnut. Now f**k off