Welcome Oran Kearney

30 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Wow, sounds exactly like what you are trying to do . .

Until you get your moderator stripes , when I log in, log out post or not post , has the square root of f**k all to do with you. .:wink:

The key word which you and your thick likers missed is " just " 

19 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

emoji23.png you just trying to make things sound as bad as possible for the hell of it.

If your going to count someone that isn’t even appointed yet then why not count from when Danny was appointed 4 years before lol

Ignore the fact Danny and gus got long spells at the club and jack wasn’t sacked so would still have been here

You would make a good journalist for the sun.

Some on here just love a good bit of negativity to boost their day.

Feck How did u know I work for the Sun. :DIf you actually try and catch my drift. The negativity is only aimed at some on here. My point is.... we need to get behind our new boss. Fact is 7 people have been at helm. U wont see any sack threads from this Buddie ... we know need longevity. Like fakes even like thistle  stand by our man.. Mate i am a very positive supporter. 42 years on. 

15 minutes ago, shull said:
18 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

If you care observe , the key words are actually "dumbing down the Forum", something you have been doing , for years. .

Part of the service.

The Masses are Asses

Did you know, probably not; it's coming hang on!       Lassies from the masses wiv massive asses attract less passes.  :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, foxbar_bud said:

Jesus CC....................................................................................you're my "deepthroat"

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

I would like to know how you end up with 101%   :P

Add up the 3 totals  62 + 21 + 18 = 101  BUT I suspect you know that..

If you are asking how can the percentages permit this - I suspect it is rounding up - so 62 might be 61.5 etc.

Or it is just Irish Arithmetic

39 minutes ago, 17/03/13 said:

Signing for us next week after Coleraines' cup tie vs Formartine

Just hope his team doesn't lose to a bunch of Highland league diddies, that would be embarrassing. I'd imagine there would be an "Oran must go" thread started before he's even appointed.

8 hours ago, Hendo said:

Just hope his team doesn't lose to a bunch of Highland league diddies, that would be embarrassing. I'd imagine there would be an "Oran must go" thread started before he's even appointed.

That would be the Oran oot angle?

images(2).jpg

I know you're being tongue in cheek but we have to the worst club in Scotland at appointing and sticking with managers
Gus, Danny, TC, Ian Murray, Alex Rae, Jack Ross, Alan Stubbs and now new guy
8 managers in 8 years and 7 in 4 years and we wonder why we are a yoyo club
Gus started managing in 2003. So maybe 8 managers in 15 years. We've dealt with the shite ones quickly (not quick enough in the case of TC) .

5 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Seriously, if OK sees that before he signs, he'll probably stay in Norn Iron. In fact, he'll probably move further away. :P

I know. It was abysmal. I would delete it, but Andy has already quoted it, so that would be even more humiliating.

I might find a small cave somewhere and become a hermit:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Hambud said:
16 hours ago, DougJamie said:
I know you're being tongue in cheek but we have to the worst club in Scotland at appointing and sticking with managers
Gus, Danny, TC, Ian Murray, Alex Rae, Jack Ross, Alan Stubbs and now new guy
8 managers in 8 years and 7 in 4 years and we wonder why we are a yoyo club

Gus started managing in 2003. So maybe 8 managers in 15 years. We've dealt with the shite ones quickly (not quick enough in the case of TC) .

Indeed, its really just be the last 4 years, any way onwards and upwards, hope this guy is good, and gets the chance to prove it

Gutted to lose Oran as our manager, gentleman and very mart man, I really hope he does well for your club,  group of us are wishing to come over and see him manage a game, how would we get some tickets.

I believe Oran took the boat over this morning, he took training last night and told the players he is taking the St Mirren job.

Edited by Bannsider