Welcome Oran Kearney

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull. I abhor sectarianism and recognise that this still exists.  I'm not deaf, I'm not blind and,arguably, I'm not daft. 

But progress is being made.  Perhaps we,  as in other fans,  might start to recognise this and cut out the need to respond in kind. 

Still lots of distance to go for sure. 

We dont respond in " kind "

We used to.

We were asked not to.

We agreed.

46 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Was OK over here today? Heard a few folk saying he was being shown about the facilities and the town by Fitzy today and that he attended the Colts win over Hamilton. 

Bit strange the timing mind you, considering part of the deal was that he's got his Coleraine side to take charge of for the last time in about an hour or so on their match tonight. It must have been a mental dash to get the flight back over for that. 

Maybe that wasnt part of the deal then. I heard that rumoured but maybe it wasnt the case.

He was definitely at the game today.

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Ur arse pal u knew exactly what ur were doing . More backward steps than M Jackson in Billie Jean..Regardless stick the olive branch up where the sun dont shine. Back on ignore you nasty wee racist prick... 

I havent changed anything.

No backward steps.

No Olive branch.

I stand by by everything that I have posted.

I know it aint racist or anti anything apart from anti Celtic & Sevco.

So i wont be sticking anything anywhere , but you can stick a shillelagh up yours.

Guess what ?

I am still here, NO BAN.

Surprised you are with your jobby mouthed tirades over the past while and pathetically hiding behind the IGNORE BUTTON.

FOUND ANY PROOF YET ?  :lol:

2 hours ago, scrappy coco said:

If you love them then why is it not ok for Sevco and Celtic fans to love them..?

No reason, of course they can.

But unfortunately, they hate the one the other loves and both bring that ugly hatred  to Scottish Football to the detriment of our Beautiful Game and shaming three great countries.

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

It's OK to differ in opinions Doakes. 

I was happy to support and promote crowdfunding efforts with cash. 

But I won't pay towards being offensive to others. 

Not my style. 

Entitled to your opinion man... but offence is taken - not given. Thin line between being “offensive” and banter. We toe the line at times :ninja

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

PRicky is ok with calling people disabled, that opens quite a few possible offensive banners for you guys. 

PRicky is ok with calling people disabled, that opens quite a few possible offensive banners for you guys. 

Already told you. I did not. I do not. Also already told you that my wife is and has been disabled for the past 40 years. If you can find an instance then quote it but I know that isnt posdible. Neither do I insult people's intelligence , mental wellbeing or culture or swear. Look to yourself first F Man. 

10 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Already told you. I did not. I do not. Also already told you that my wife is and has been disabled for the past 40 years. If you can find an instance then quote it but I know that isnt posdible. Neither do I insult people's intelligence , mental wellbeing or culture or swear. Look to yourself first F Man. 

Yeah, that's why a complete thread was deleted last week......................you're an utter shambles of a person, spout so much shite you forget what you've said.

Shame on you. 

On 8/24/2018 at 9:31 PM, St.Ricky said:

Just following your lead... As you do this on a very regular basis. 

Silly man... Might that be part of your disa........

24 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Shame on you, just as well the other thread is deleted, what an utter embarrassment you are, I pity you....................and your poor wife. <_<

Yeah, that's why a complete thread was deleted last week......................you're an utter shambles of a person, spout so much shite you forget what you've said.

Shame on you. 

Absolute nonsense.  I don't know what you are trying to cover up.  Strange. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Shame on you, just as well the other thread is deleted, what an utter embarrassment you are, I pity you....................and your poor wife. <_<

So what did you think finished the unfinished word? 

I can only guess that you thought disability. 

Wrong.  

You will not find me abusing anyone on the forum or elsewhere, particularly not their physical or mental capabilities. 

It's just not in my nature. 

But.... I'm not going to take up any more space on here on this nonsense.

You have the opportunity to add quality to your prolific levels of posting and I think the ability. 

Why not just turn your attention to that rather than put downs,  name calling and fault finding?