Jamie McGnoigle

Isle Of Bute Saint

Dunno if it's online but it was at the bottom of the article in the paper about Kearney's winning the league comments. It was just a line saying McGonigle might follow him.

As much as I try to defend the papers, this did seem one of those cases where they'd just taken a guess at someone who might follow him from Coleraine.

7 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Centre forward coming in January from Oran's old club according to the Record. 

5 minutes ago, Stu said:

Dunno if it's online but it was at the bottom of the article in the paper about Kearney's winning the league comments. It was just a line saying McGonigle might follow him.

As much as I try to defend the papers, this did seem one of those cases where they'd just taken a guess at someone who might follow him from Coleraine.

Hard to believe IOBS makes a cnut of it again? :lol:

44 minutes ago, Stu said:

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Exactly what IOBS said

No disrespect but see above, not as though hes ever misunderstood/made something up. :1eye

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Si Stu is making it up then? 

Again, no disrespect, I wouldn't fancy IOBS, you and DJ on my quiz team. :lol:

You wouldn't be on mine. Mastermind you are not.  Stu didn't say that this wasn't in the article.  He doubted it's authenticity and suggested it was padding by thejourno.

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What, exactly, did the paper report? 

Take a step back have a think.

Am I on BAWA too much ?

Why ? Only you have the answer though 20,016 posts in the time frame joining suggests so. Not trying to give you a hard time here but it aint healthy mate you get caught up on just writing something for he sake of filling time. There are good books , forums for every kind of interest out-with football .

Just trying to be helpful here .

I'm guessing you have not had a shag in 24 hours maybe 24 months. Get out there F Man there is a while world of pleasures out with BAWA.

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Take a step back have a think.

Am I on BAWA too much ?

Why ? Only you have the answer though 20,016 posts in the time frame joining suggests so. Not trying to give you a hard time here but it aint healthy mate you get caught up on just writing something for he sake of filling time. There are good books , forums for every kind of interest out-with football .

Just trying to be helpful here .

I'm guessing you have not had a shag in 24 hours maybe 24 months. Get out there F Man there is a while world of pleasures out with BAWA.

Even try attending a home game. 

A lot of us enjoy them.