Jamie McGnoigle

Isle Of Bute Saint

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Take a step back have a think.

Am I on BAWA too much ?

Why ? Only you have the answer though 20,016 posts in the time frame joining suggests so. Not trying to give you a hard time here but it aint healthy mate you get caught up on just writing something for he sake of filling time. There are good books , forums for every kind of interest out-with football .

Just trying to be helpful here .

I'm guessing you have not had a shag in 24 hours maybe 24 months. Get out there F Man there is a while world of pleasures out with BAWA.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Its my night off work is long and hard. So having a wee wine mistakes in spelling yes, not my number one subject. You have the jist of what i'm writing take it onboard its sound advice.  

So, again, what exactly, did that quality newspaper The Daily Record say that made you start a thread? 

Take your time. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Take a step back have a think.

Am I on BAWA too much ?

Why ? Only you have the answer though 20,016 posts in the time frame joining suggests so. Not trying to give you a hard time here but it aint healthy mate you get caught up on just writing something for he sake of filling time. There are good books , forums for every kind of interest out-with football .

Just trying to be helpful here .

I'm guessing you have not had a shag in 24 hours maybe 24 months. Get out there F Man there is a while world of pleasures out with BAWA.

I could have told you you'd get an emoji as a response because he really can't answer you or justify it. It's actually nearly 31000 posts and from someone who doesn't even go to games. I have had him on ignore now for a long time. The forum is (slightly) better without having to see him shit all over almost every thread.  But I do feel sorry for him. I really hope he takes your advice but he won't.  Sad doesn't even begin to describe it. :( It's certainly not normal.

6 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

I could have told you you'd get an emoji as a response because he really can't answer you or justify it. It's actually nearly 31000 posts and from someone who doesn't even go to games. I have had him on ignore now for a long time. The forum is (slightly) better without having to see him shit all over almost every thread.  But I do feel sorry for him. I really hope he takes your advice but he won't.  Sad doesn't even begin to describe it. :( It's certainly not normal.

The dream team, IOBS, PRicky, DJ and the nugget who said we'd not win a league game this season when we already had won a league game. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

I don't mind him posting as often as he likes. It's a free world. I do object to him abusing other users. Water off my back but not so for some. Particularly when he suggests people might be mentally unwell.  Disgraceful really. I don't know about putting him in the Sin Bin but if there is a Dim Bin then he is first in line.

Edited by St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I don't mind him posting as often as he likes. It's a free world. I do object to him abusing other users. Water off my back but not so for some. Particularly when he suggests people might be mentally unwell.  Disgraceful really. I don't know about putting him in the Sin Bin nut if there is a Dim Bin then he is first in line.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I don't mind him posting as often as he likes. It's a free world. I do object to him abusing other users. Water off my back but not so for some. Particularly when he suggests people might be mentally unwell.  Disgraceful really. I don't know about putting him in the Sin Bin but if there is a Dim Bin then he is first in line.

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Typical neanderthal reaction.

Try acting like a normal civilised person. 

I love you, you make me feel so happy........................:lol:

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I love you, you make me feel so happy........................:lol:

Another example.

I do wonder if you are genuinely dis. ......

Your grasp on reality is tenuous at best

Would perhaps explain a lot.

Sad for you.

Edited by St.Ricky

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Psychologists could hold a week long convention on this forum :lol One or two members could be discussed for several days!!:lol

1 minute ago, cockles1987 said:
31 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
Another example.
Sad for you.

I'll ask politely, what is the meaning of the dis...........?

Disengenus 

1 minute ago, cockles1987 said:
31 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
Another example.
Sad for you.

I'll ask politely, what is the meaning of the dis...........?

He's shortened it, it used to be disa........ and before that disabled.

I'll leave any opinion up to you and anybody else, already reported it, the last time his post and thread was deleted. . 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He's shortened it, it used to be disa........ and before that disabled.

I'll leave any opinion up to you and anybody else, already reported it, the last time his post and thread was deleted. . 

Was never disabled. You lie sir.

Maybe I should start reporting each time you abuse people on here or indicate that they might be mentally ill or in some other way deficient.  These being the reasons you finished up in the Sin Bin.

Grow up. Find a hobby. 

Edited by St.Ricky

On 8/24/2018 at 9:31 PM, St.Ricky said:

Just following your lead... As you do this on a very regular basis. 

Silly man... Might that be part of your disa........

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Disengenus 

Oh dear, you really are a stupid fool. :1eye

Most people make a cnut of themselves, the gracious amongst us admit it, you, my friend, are a buffoon and classless.

Karma. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

Most people make a cnut of themselves, the gracious amongst us admit it, you, my friend, are a buffoon and classless.

Karma. 

OK. 

Classless. ..check

Ungracious. ..check

Buffoon. ....check

Stupid...........check 

All insults ..well done...4 in one post.

Now go to bed dear fellow.

Take your late night Horlicks.

You might feel better tomorrow. 

Back on topic. IOBS was spot on.

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

OK. 

Classless. ..check

Ungracious. ..check

Buffoon. ....check

Stupid...........check 

All insults ..well done...4 in one post.

Now go to bed dear fellow.

Take your late night Horlicks.

You might feel better tomorrow. 

Back on topic. IOBS was spot on.

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Karma. 

You guys do the rest of us a favour and start your own thread where you do all your communications with one another. "The Ricky and Faraway bash"

Then ignore each other on all other threads...

I like some of what you both post - but come on let's stop having threads ruined by constant retorts of an unpleasant nature and not on topic -

P L E A S E   .   .    .    :hammer

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

You guys do the rest of us a favour and start your own thread where you do all your communications with one another. "The Ricky and Faraway bash"

I like some of what you both post - but come on let's stop having threads ruined by constant retorts of an unpleasant nature and not on topic -

Only if you can pronounce the players surname in this thread title....................:wink:

37 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

You guys do the rest of us a favour and start your own thread where you do all your communications with one another. "The Ricky and Faraway roast"

FIFY:thumbs2