Darren Jackson

Makes you wonder if at season end , and IF Oran keeps us up, that we look back on this episode of the Stubbs Legacy................. with a sigh of relief

For me its a sort of Tommy Craig crash- except the difference is- we have some money in the bank..................

Listening to the accolades that OK is getting here and in NI , it does make you wonder how they ever went with Stubbs....... ?

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Makes you wonder if at season end , and IF Oran keeps us up, that we look back on this episode of the Stubbs Legacy................. with a sigh of relief

For me its a sort of Tommy Craig crash- except the difference is- we have some money in the bank..................

Listening to the accolades that OK is getting here and in NI , it does make you wonder how they ever went with Stubbs....... ?

I believe TF said something along the lines "we wanted and went for a Manager with First Class experience of the Premier Division" -  or something to that effect!

Googled it...........................: 

“He’s a leader, plays exciting football and his recruitment is very good when you see the quality players he brought to Hibs. He knows the Scottish game inside out and he’s a brilliant coach who can get the best out of the academy boys.

“Alan has real stature and made history by winning the Scottish Cup with Hibs.” :wacko:

Edited by The Original 59er

5 minutes ago, The Original 59er said:

I believe TF said something along the lines "we wanted and went for a Manager with First Class experience of the Premier Division" -  or something to that effect!

Googled it...........................: 

“He’s a bleeder, plays excreting football and his recruitment is very  poor and expensive   when you see the lack of quality players he brought to St Mirren. He knows the Scottish game as well as my pet Hamster and he’s an appalling  coach who can get the academy boys off the books along with senior players.

“Alan has developed a real stutter  and almost made history by losing to Spartans .” :wacko: 

Thanks mate

Ok I have updated it marked it and Fixed it  for his next job