The Oran Kearney Interviews Thread

shull

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Oran will come good the guy has a lot to take in he has been put into the deep end. I for one will back him 100% even if we go down you can just tell given time he will put everything back together.

Oran has came in to another managers team it will take time to know what each player can bring to the field. There is not a bad team in there the jigsaw puzzle is all laid out on the table but not an easy one. Some peaces will need to be swapped for other ones come January to make the picture fit together. Hurting like hell but understand the fix can not be quick.

I have every C.U.N.T. and his dog texting me , not Saints fans rubbing it in. Dont bite I just say a work in progress that will take time.

Christ knows how this club can get into my blood so much love us like you all do.

Thank heavens we don't have fans making bold predictions on P&B in the Accies thread. That would be really daft :lol:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Eh? 

You won't win this week I'm sorry to say you will have to slug it out with Dundee. Our bad patch is over Stubbs terrible signings were dropped on Friday we had a glimpse of last season's St Mirren which will continue on Saturday. 

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/258369-accies-st-mirren/&page=2

9 minutes ago, John Gotti said:

You won't win this week I'm sorry to say you will have to slug it out with Dundee. Our bad patch is over Stubbs terrible signings were dropped on Friday we had a glimpse of last season's St Mirren which will continue on Saturday. 

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/258369-accies-st-mirren/&page=2

Oooops. :lol:

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

My expectation is that we will probably be in the shite for most of this season. At least until the January window anyway.

Our success will then depend on who he can move out and how much he can spend.

We will need to give him time and support him because he has a mammoth task to get rid of all the players who are sub standard.

We might not get lucky this time in the way Jack did with his turnaround.

As fans, I think we have to provide support for the longer term here and not be getting so emotional after every bad match.

We did it a couple of years ago.

Spot on.

All I expect from Oran between now and the 1st January is that he shows positive man management skills, communicates in a positive manner and is seen to be making the very best he can out of what he has, with players appearing to be on his side. Hopefully we won’t be too far adrift and he can show us what he’s made of in the transfer window.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Spot on.

All I expect from Oran between now and the 1st January is that he shows positive man management skills, communicates in a positive manner and is seen to be making the very best he can out of what he has, with players appearing to be on his side. Hopefully we won’t be too far adrift and he can show us what he’s made of in the transfer window.

Yep. Wouldn't disagree with any of that. The team is too unbalanced right now for us to be confident that we can perform well in every game. Just hope we are still in touch with at least one team by January.

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

My expectation is that we will probably be in the shite for most of this season. At least until the January window anyway.

Our success will then depend on who he can move out and how much he can spend.

We will need to give him time and support him because he has a mammoth task to get rid of all the players who are sub standard.

We might not get lucky this time in the way Jack did with his turnaround.

As fans, I think we have to provide support for the longer term here and not be getting so emotional after every bad match.

We did it a couple of years ago.

I think the issue with people getting emotional is that when we get beat we are getting hammered.

I could handle a closely fought 2-1 loss or something like that or a 2-0 but playing well. All the games we've lost we've been given a doin. 

It's been a rough start to the season but hopefully we'll settle down now and try to build a bit of momentum.

5 hours ago, John Gotti said:

Thank heavens we don't have fans making bold predictions on P&B in the Accies thread. That would be really daft :lol:

Because I predicted a win ?  Seriously ?  Bold what did I write the score ? No .. .. Glad you got a hard one at least someone got something out of the Hamilton game :o

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Because I predicted a win ?  Seriously ?  Bold what did I write the score ? No .. .. Glad you got a hard one at least someone got something out of the Hamilton game :o

I can only hope you never posted that or this sober :lol:

Edited by John Gotti
Snowflake remix

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Only in a month with a y in it when there is a blue moon. (only joking IOBS)

Oaksoft is wee  bitter man with a chip off the shoulder. It's not all bad though his constant references to his supriour intellectual intelligence I'm right , I'm always right even when I'm wrong you got that right. Probably is  kickback from teaching his student's. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, shull said:

DSC_0008.thumb.jpg.196a929657682ad297ce2d2ce3cbd58c.jpg

Hadnt realised he was living away from his family. That, in my opinion is a mistake. I get that they have a nice, settled life (home, school, jobs etc) back in Ireland. But the pressure Oran is already under, that will compound with every negative result is the very reason that you need those closest to you, around as much as possible.

You need to be able to get away from that pressure, and walking through your front door, to the family at the end of each day is the one sure fire way to stay sane, balanced and find the renewed energy etc to tackle the next day. If you are going back to an empty flat, or hotel, after a bad result, with the boos and insults ringing in your ears, as well as a board who seem to flip, flop every second then you'll wonder "What the f**k am I doing all this for?"

The club should have made it a condition he stayed within 30 easy commutable miles of Paisley, that is what a responsible employer does to limit the stress, loneliness and torture of being parted from your family. I hope either Oran demands they cover the costs for it, or the club actually take proactive steps to support this young manager and his family in a responsible way.