The Oran Kearney Interviews Thread

shull

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're the one who said 9/10 students eventually find good, well paid jobs which means they are not at home to watch TV at tea time.

Really?

You know...................they have good well paid jobs and they are not at home at tea time....................oh, most people watch TV. :lol:

Ricky has you down to a tea.

You really can't sustain any sort of reasoned debate beyond a single post. :lol:

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Shove your olive branch up your arse.

See that answer I gave you on your quantum mechanics thread? Ignore it. I was spinning tales.

The real answer is that it is clear evidence of paranormal activity. Scientists believe ghosts and pixies are responsible but they are hiding the truth from you.

Saintnextlifetime probably has further details about all of this. PM him.

You my dear friend have lost the plot. One can only hope such tantrums don't fall on your students 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You my dear friend have lost the plot. One can only hope such tantrums don't fall on your students 

Worth remembering that to oakstur, orthodox science is a religion and to challenge that in any way is a heresy , he is the type of personality that put people like Galileo under house arrest . .oakstur has a mind like concrete : all mixed up and permanently set. .

9 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I can't imagine for one second that anyone in that category would choose to include a nugget like you in their social circle. :lol:

Good story though. You have quite the imagination. :wacko:

In your case , ain't I the lucky one  ? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Worth remembering that to oakstur, orthodox science is a religion and to challenge that in any way is a heresy , he is the type of personality that put people like Galileo under house arrest . .oakstur has a mind like concrete : all mixed up and permanently set. .

Galileo was a scientist.

He was challenging the orthodoxy of religious freaks of the church. Other men of science weren't threatening to kill him.

You have it exactly the wrong way round.

You absolute nugget. :lol:

Good performance today

Predicable result

7 consecutive defeats and a worse record than many previous/recent managers

1 point from 24

If we do bring in players in January it’ll take a few games for them to get used to playing together ( similar to Ross era )

However, get that kind of effort from the existing players consistently, surely results will follow ?

Guest TPAFKATS
Good performance today

Predicable result

7 consecutive defeats and a worse record than many previous/recent managers

1 point from 24

If we do bring in players in January it’ll take a few games for them to get used to playing together ( similar to Ross era )

However, get that kind of effort from the existing players consistently, surely results will follow ?
Bonus is we get most if January off, so hopefully longer for new players to gel.

Usual amateur service from Buddievision and Topman Jimbo's team. On a night when the main firework display in Paisley is off due to high winds where do the team hold the post-match interview with Oran Kearney? Outside in the wind. No one thought to shield the microphone from the wind then? No one thought to re-do the interview when they played it back and the wind drowns out Oran's answers on two occasions? Still a slightly better effort than the Alan Stubbs post-match interview at Tynecastle where no one seemed to notice that the manager's head was out out of shot for much of his analysis of where thing went wrong.

Usual amateur service from Buddievision and Topman Jimbo's team. On a night when the main firework display in Paisley is off due to high winds where do the team hold the post-match interview with Oran Kearney? Outside in the wind. No one thought to shield the microphone from the wind then? No one thought to re-do the interview when they played it back and the wind drowns out Oran's answers on two occasions? Still a slightly better effort than the Alan Stubbs post-match interview at Tynecastle where no one seemed to notice that the manager's head was out out of shot for much of his analysis of where thing went wrong.

Geez As if there isn’t enough to moan about with our current situation.

The boy does it all himself give him a break.

27 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Still a slightly better effort than the Alan Stubbs post-match interview at Tynecastle where no one seemed to notice that the manager's head was out out of shot for much of his analysis of where thing went wrong.

I think he was put up to that by GLS under 'operation letting him down gently'. First his head is out of shot in the post match interview, then his car mysteriously disappears from the car park, then they move the reserve game on the Monday and he is wandering around Western Park scratching his head, finally the penny drops... 

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:51 AM, oaksoft said:

Galileo was a scientist.

He was challenging the orthodoxy of religious freaks of the church. Other men of science weren't threatening to kill him.

You have it exactly the wrong way round.

You absolute nugget. :lol:

Yeah and it never works the other way round like ?      HA HA

17 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If you have a point to make then make it; preferably using one or two well constructed sentences.

You used the example of Galileo to challenge orthodoxy by branding the religious orthodoxy of the church being controlled by freaks My retort is simply that their are science fundamentally flawed "freaks" too.

As  saintnextlifetime , I believe rightly replied "orthodox science is a religion" which you would adhere to  as if it had no heresies... Studying theology, religions and beliefs would show you this clearly...

The Myth that science has all the answers is but one example that experts challenge regularly. i.e. Science can experiment and theorise (often to be proved wrong by the next theory or adjustment) about all kinds of physical and "rational" matters (on the horizontal plane), but cannot prove or disprove "spiritual matters" (on the vertical plane) nor is it supported by perfect scientists who have all the answers and no biased views or agendas in the first place...

In evolution for example many of the leaders in their fields are currently looking for "the third way", since they know that much of Darwin's (the 2nd way) sudo science is both poor, clearly wrong, and completely  inadequate, and since they will not tolerate the idea of a creator God (the 1st way)...  Yet in the meantime we brainwash our children in our schools today with Darwinism claiming it is the best possible conclusion - even though it is a completely flawed THEORY

We all place our FAITH in something, and some of us have riskier faith than others...