The Oran Kearney Interviews Thread

shull

Just now, buddies1877 said:

Still a lot better than ours imo and more than likely have bigger budgets than ours come January.

Aye, the fact other teams will strengthen and have more money than us come January seems to been overlooked by many.

It's critical, IMO, we pick up as many points as possible between now and then or we are in for a long and painful final 3 or 4 months. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Not sure Dundee and Hamilton will necessarily have bigger budgets than us in January.
I know they would've in July due to having bigger turnover and more spfl money, however there's nothing to suggest that they haven't spent their budget.

19 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Not sure Dundee and Hamilton will necessarily have bigger budgets than us in January.
I know they would've in July due to having bigger turnover and more spfl money, however there's nothing to suggest that they haven't spent their budget.

Hamilton? I don't think they'll have any more than us, but Dundee will be bankrolled in an attempt to keep themselves in the top league. of that I have no doubt. And, in McIntyre they have a guy whose, "Been there, done that".

The most depressing thought, even since his appointment is posters saying "Oran will still be here, even if we are relgated"... ffs the guy took the Job in September, after we had played only FOUR league games, one of which we won!

How the f**k is it then deemed appropriate that he can still remain in his job after the remaining Thirty odd games if he never shifts us away from relegation? What message does that send to the players? "Dont worry, if this manager is crap he'll still out live you at the club"

what a piss poor message for the club to send out.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Guest TPAFKATS
The most depressing thought, even since his appointment is posters saying "Oran will still be here, even if we are relgated"... ffs the guy took the Job in September, after we had played only FOUR league games, one of which we won!
How the f**k is it then deemed appropriate that he can still remain in his job after the remaining FORTY games if he never shifts us away from relegation? What message does that send to the players? "Dont worry, if this manager is crap he'll still out live you at the club"
We don't play 44 league games in a season.

Guest TPAFKATS
Hamilton? I don't think they'll have any more than us, but Dundee will be bankrolled in an attempt to keep themselves in the top league. of that I have no doubt. And, in McIntyre they have a guy whose, "Been there, done that".
Been sacked by a team who got relegated?

On 11/16/2018 at 12:43 PM, Sweeper07 said:

I have no problem in you calling me out on anything. I have no problem you asking me to clear up anything I say - but please don't judge me by telling me that your wrong understandings of things means that I  am talk crap?

Edited Friday at 12:54 PM by Sweeper07

I called you out my good friend, on your previous crap.  Do you really think googling all this other crap to support your original crap makes any of your your crap any less crappy?  B)

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Been sacked by a team who got relegated?

Even that is experience which can be learnt from. 

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

I called you out my good friend, on your previous crap.  Do you really think googling all this other crap to support your original crap makes any of your your crap any less crappy?  B)

Disappointed in you - thought you would actually read the arguments, but you let your own misguided understanding get in the way... it is no skin off my back.

So there is nothing worth googling to support any arguments then or is it just googling stuff you don't believe that must be crap???  (citing evidence is pretty standard stuff in higher education and I am not sure which so called crap upset you - the bit from an eminent agnostic Scientist at a top University or the google definition)

Hey Ho … your choice - sad we often have similar views on the Saints -  Nevertheless,  I won't hold anything against you... but you need to ask yourself if supporting soft brain is a wise thing to do.. in case you are unsure... it isn't...  enjoy your week ahead..

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Disappointed in you - thought you would actually read the arguments, but you let your own misguided understanding get in the way... it is no skin off my back.

So there is nothing worth googling to support any arguments then or is it just googling stuff you don't believe that must be crap???  (citing evidence is pretty standard stuff in higher education and I am not sure which so called crap upset you - the bit from an eminent agnostic Scientist at a top University or the google definition)

Hey Ho … your choice - sad we often have similar views on the Saints -  Nevertheless,  I won't hold anything against you... but you need to ask yourself if supporting soft brain is a wise thing to do.. in case you are unsure... it isn't...  enjoy your week ahead..

I am not here especially trying to be friends, nor enemies with anyone, It happens from time to time that I like or laugh at posts from you,  Shull and even Faraway, LPM or whoever, my posts are my opinions on issues that other people post, they are not gospel; nor are they scientifically proven, but what they are is my interpretation of what I think based on my knowledge, what they are NOT is other peoples 'Googles' interpretations that happen to support my point of view.  I would give greater credence to those opinions if they were in fact your own and expressed in your own words, otherwise sincerely it is simply other peoples crappy opinions.  .

How the f**k is it then deemed appropriate that he can still remain in his job after the remaining Thirty odd games if he never shifts us away from relegation? What message does that send to the players? "Dont worry, if this manager is crap he'll still out live you at the club"

Think you fail to grasp how important it is our transfer business during the summer transfer window we need to make the most of it in this league and Stubbs f**ked it up big time.

January transfer windows are hard enough for any club never mind a club with our budget in this league.

30 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Think you fail to grasp how important it is our transfer business during the summer transfer window we need to make the most of it in this league and Stubbs f**ked it up big time.

January transfer windows are hard enough for any club never mind a club with our budget in this league.

Right on both counts. No reason not to be positive though. 

8 hours ago, scam75 said:
8 hours ago, djchapsticks said:
Oran's celebrations were a sight to behold today. 
The picture of a man letting 10 weeks of pent up frustration go in one fell swoop. Delighted for him. 

2nd that. Pleased for him. Shades of Jack Ross and we know how that went.

I think Oran is more of a wears his heart on his sleeve type of guy than JR who was always a cool customer. 

But yeah, that passion is definitely there.