The Oran Kearney Interviews Thread

shull

7 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

A thoroughly shoddy decision by the club

we can’t appoint people who are lukewarm about the most important role at the club

To be fair BYK the guy had just witnessed the previous manager being binned after very few games. 

Shows forward thinking. I hope he shows the same degree of forward thought with us 

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Now that I haven't seen anything but I don't doubt you. 

I've swam with them.

But, admittedly, the water there IS also freezing-cold, arising from the Pacific Equatorial Undercurrent, which flows about 300 feet down, from west to east along the equator. When it hits the Galapagos from the west, it’s deflected toward the surface, bringing yet more cool, nutrient-rich water.

I wore a wet suit. 

Still got wet, though... :unsure:

Edited by antrin

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Bit of chat over on SMFC fans facebook page that Oran revealed in a press interview that he had taken 'a year out' of teaching ti come over to us... i think this kinda of highlights the confusion, multiple ex manager back room staff and apparent lack of commitment at our club.

feck me he is on loan too..!

To be fair, the fans Facebook page is full of nonsense, so perhaps not the best source of information. If they told us you were a fanny, I still would have to double check.

9 minutes ago, antrin said:

I've swam with them.

But, admittedly, the water there IS also freezing-cold, arising from the Pacific Equatorial Undercurrent, which flows about 300 feet down, from west to east along the equator. When it hits the Galapagos from the west, it’s deflected toward the surface, bringing yet more cool, nutrient-rich water.

I wore a wet suit. 

Still got wet, though... :unsure:

Similar confluence where the Atlantic and Pacific meet around Cape Point. 

Only time I have been tempted into the water was at Sandy Bay near Llandudno. 

I had to cool off.   For Sweepers benefit.. The ladies there dispense with the need for bikinis etc! 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Similar confluence where the Atlantic and Pacific meet around Cape Point. 

Only time I have been tempted into the water was at Sandy Bay near Llandudno. 

I had to cool off.   For Sweepers benefit.. The ladies there dispense with the need for bikinis etc! 

Tough gig girls without their bikinis - isn't that called a nudist colony?   :lol:

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Have you been to Scarborough IOBS? 

Idyllic place with a gorgeous beach and whales close to shore? 

(not a Penguin in sight) 

lol , no Ricky we did drive to Port Elizabeth then from there to Grahams Town to a game reserve. Did the usual , wine region the point. Love sea food especially what they call yellow tail yummy. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Well Sweeper...To my complete surprise (obviously) I found myself surrounded by nude women and men!

I am no pervert - just a red blooded male - but I never notice the men in these circumstances - but at least some of the women look pleasant. . . :magic

NO need to post the next interview

Templates listed above

wOK away

I understand the frustration mate, but I firmly believe that the constant revolving door at Greenhill Road is mostly to blame for our predicament. The club needs stability behind the scenes and OK should be given until at least Christmas to put his mark on things. May not be popular but that’s what I believe

22 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

I understand the frustration mate, but I firmly believe that the constant revolving door at Greenhill Road is mostly to blame for our predicament. The club needs stability behind the scenes and OK should be given until at least Christmas to put his mark on things. May not be popular but that’s what I believe

Your right about one thing, keeping OK till Christmas if our current form continues will not be popular. I think that he will have had a fair crack of the whip up to the end of this season. 

7 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Second half was good I enjoyed it. Don't mind losing as long as I see the team trying. 

Enjoyed it! We were playing against 10 men and only scored because of a deflected shot. Each to there own but I didnt get any enjoyment out of today’s game. 

26 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Enjoyed it! We were playing against 10 men and only scored because of a deflected shot. Each to there own but I didnt get any enjoyment out of today’s game. 

Some are easily pleased, even against 10 men that was utter dross we served up today. No passion, no cohesion, no idea.

I'm prepared to show some patience but will admit its getting thin at the minute due to the number of defeats. One concern is that after bringing Kyle McAllister in on loan is that Oran seems to view him as an impact sub and his last few starting XI's with his own signings available have been poor. I thought before today's game it would be a close game and we had a good chance of progressing if we played well. When I saw the team lines I felt it was almost inevitable that Dundee United would win.

21 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I'm prepared to show some patience but will admit its getting thin at the minute due to the number of defeats. One concern is that after bringing Kyle McAllister in on loan is that Oran seems to view him as an impact sub and his last few starting XI's with his own signings available have been poor. I thought before today's game it would be a close game and we had a good chance of progressing if we played well. When I saw the team lines I felt it was almost inevitable that Dundee United would win.

Aye he raised the white flag before a ball was kicked

AGAIN

6 hours ago, W6Saint said:

Some are easily pleased, even against 10 men that was utter dross we served up today. No passion, no cohesion, no idea.

Aye we were fantastic against 9 man Rangers.  If you could not see determination and fight in the second half I don't believe you were at the game. 

1 minute ago, portmahomack saint said:

Ye plenty of effort but i don't remember their goalie making a save 

I'm hurting mate it's pissing me off how can I feel like this over sport. The only thing I know with life experience is you can't keep changing a manager simply because the only ones that will take the job is the ones at the bottom. Who in their right mind would take on a club that keeps sacking managers. Think Leeds United as a example. Gus McPherson ? You can't turn back the clock surely.  

9 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I'm hurting mate it's pissing me off how can I feel like this over sport. The only thing I know with life experience is you can't keep changing a manager simply because the only ones that will take the job is the ones at the bottom. Who in their right mind would take on a club that keeps sacking managers. Think Leeds United as a example. Gus McPherson ? You can't turn back the clock surely.  

Feel your pain buddie we all do..  and good on you for being so positive in these desperate times