Anton Ferdinand

22 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Hilarious, You crack me up man...

Although I've got a feeling you were looking at the matchday programme a few post's earlier..

You seem very defensive.

The smiley wasn't to make fun of you. It was to ensure even an idiot would know I.....

You know what.... Never mind.

ETA.  FWIW. I never bothered to look back at ANY picture. It was irrelevant to my glib comment.

Edited by stlucifer

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

With how bad our defence has been this season, this is my preferred option for tomorrow!

11 guys on the goal line !!!

I don't buy this - much better to defend in their half - then they are kept further away from our goal area and it is much more difficult for them to score from their half...

12 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

11 guys on the goal line !!!

I don't buy this - much better to defend in their half - then they are kept further away from our goal area and it is much more difficult for them to score from their half...

We could always try and find 10 players who are 6'3" or more and slightly wider than your average footballer and pack the goalmouth...... oh and the goalie would need to add agile to that list of attributes! :happyclapper