Welcome back, Gus MacPherson.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Maybe one for another thread but I’d be interested to know the reasons for your change of heart. I know a few people who have flipped the other way, but the only people I know who have softened on their Yes stance, are people (I might even be one of them) who just simply had the stuffing knocked out of them and don’t have the stomach for going through it all again.

The main things I learned during indyref was how to utterly detest the mainstream media and that maybe (just maybe mind) this is a battle that we’ll never be allowed to win. 

If you create a thread I'd be happy to discuss it s I am very open to changing my mind.

The H game was on a Wednesday night!
Is the clue in your name, are you really a Russian spy trying to infiltrate St Mirren fans, next thing we know you'll be "sightseeing" by visiting Paisley Abbey and novichok will be found in Nando's at Braehead.
The only thing that let you down was your lack of research about the Saints. We've found you out, away and try and infiltrate Livi fans, they are less suspicious and like associating with criminals.

I’ve been rumbledski.

The H game was on a Wednesday night!
Is the clue in your name, are you really a Russian spy trying to infiltrate St Mirren fans, next thing we know you'll be "sightseeing" by visiting Paisley Abbey and novichok will be found in Nando's at Braehead.
The only thing that let you down was your lack of research about the Saints. We've found you out, away and try and infiltrate Livi fans, they are less suspicious and like associating with criminals.

Apologies. I was referring to the cup final game against the team formerly known as Rangers (**** as they’re sometimes known as)
Wasn’t at the other H game. You’ll be pleased to know I’m no longer in Russia, I defected to the Caribbean a few years ago.

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

What have their other policies got to do with the fact that you’ve “turned” from yes to no?

But still vote for a yes party.... emoji23.png

Ok obviously reading is an issue for you. There are some nice pics in as well.... sure would keep u amused :rolleyes:

Edited by DougJamie

Gus will lead us to the domestic treble in his TD role, we will be drawn against Hammarby in the CL qualifiers and gain revenge for that painful night I never experienced because I wasn't even a sperm yet. 

Gus will also lead Scotland to independence after destroying Roothie in the TV debates. He will become First Minister as an Independent so the non-SNP people can avoid whining, while continuing his role as TD. He will convince King Oran to stay after the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Shanghai SIPG come in for him.

In Gus we trust!

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Gus will lead us to the domestic treble in his TD role, we will be drawn against Hammarby in the CL qualifiers and gain revenge for that painful night I never experienced because I wasn't even a sperm yet. 

Gus will also lead Scotland to independence after destroying Roothie in the TV debates. He will become First Minister as an Independent so the non-SNP people can avoid whining, while continuing his role as TD. He will convince King Oran to stay after the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Shanghai SIPG come in for him.

In Gus we trust!

You just have to post the bloommin obvious! 

10 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Not really.

You voted yes, decided you’d change to no

..... and decided to vote for another yes party instead!

emoji23.png

He is confusing a vote for independence with a vote for the SNP.

He sees those as the same thing. That's where his muddled thinking is coming from.

41 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Not really.

You voted yes, decided you’d change to no

..... and decided to vote for another yes party instead!

emoji23.png

For a start the Green party dont have a candidate here so again think it was more to do with the enviroment than indy. Your pretty infactuated with me arent you eh Wendy.Hmmm bit spooky. Off you pop to Ignore land ..... 

For a start the Green party dont have a candidate here so again think it was more to do with the enviroment than indy. Your pretty infactuated with me arent you eh Wendy.Hmmm bit spooky. Off you pop to Ignore land ..... 

You’re the one infuriated by me, hence why you’re pretending to put me on ignore.... again! [emoji1]

So you when you claimed that you’d turned, what you actually meant was that rather from turning from yes to no, you’ve turned from yes to an environmentalist? [emoji23]

And I’m pretty sure you’ll have Green candidates where you are in the Scottish Parliament elections.

Your village is missing it’s idiot DougJamie! [emoji106]

With the greatest respect. Go back and read what I said.

Read what you said St.L? You’ve posted more than anyone else on this thread. It’s truly soul destroying reading through this thread. Why not simply put you view across,as you have, and move on? It’s just looking silly now.
My opinion for what it’s worth is, I don’t give a hoot who’s brought in by our Board. If it’s for the good of the club then great but outside the team I don’t care. COYS.

46 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

Read what you said St.L? You’ve posted more than anyone else on this thread. It’s truly soul destroying reading through this thread. Why not simply put you view across,as you have, and move on? It’s just looking silly now.
My opinion for what it’s worth is, I don’t give a hoot who’s brought in by our Board. If it’s for the good of the club then great but outside the team I don’t care. COYS.

I did. I then replied, as I'm doing to your post. Then I was stalked by a (see pic), and felt, wrongly as it turned out, not to ignore said, (see pic). I didn't realise a reasonable debate on the issue would be, well, let's just say, "This post will self destruct  in however many minutes".  I thought it impolite to ignore but, since you insist, I will if you decide to "put your neb in" again.

fudd.png

Edited by stlucifer

I did. I then replied, as I'm doing to your post. Then I was stalked by a (see pic), and felt, wrongly as it turned out, not to ignore said, (see pic). I didn't realise a reasonable debate on the issue would be, well, let's just say, "This post will self destruct  in however many minutes".  I thought it impolite to ignore but, since you insist, I will if you decide to "put your neb in" again.

fudd.png.f97aaa61ed101cd9963270376b879846.png

Fair enough! Perhaps a strong coffee or a funny cigarette will help you here. I will resist from “putting my neb in” again.

I did. I then replied, as I'm doing to your post. Then I was stalked by a (see pic), and felt, wrongly as it turned out, not to ignore said, (see pic). I didn't realise a reasonable debate on the issue would be, well, let's just say, "This post will self destruct  in however many minutes".  I thought it impolite to ignore but, since you insist, I will if you decide to "put your neb in" again.fudd.png.f97aaa61ed101cd9963270376b879846.png

Nice selfie

You lost the debate so resorted to insults and abuse

Let your rage go [emoji1]

• 2 weeks later...