Welcome back, Gus MacPherson.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

The Friday night meet starts in an hour. Bring your own colander and remember the secret handshake.

The secret is that you dont actually shake hands. You apparently waggle your left nipple at each other.

The board of this cult are trying to work out why they are getting very few applications from females,

Dont tell anyone I passed this on to you.

You sound like you are familiar with that type of meeting.

Guest TPAFKATS
Didnt the club chairman say "we wouldnt even know Gus was back" as he would be so far in the background?
now he's taking training, making announcements on the politics of Scottish football and appears to have picked Saturdays team and running the whole show???
did Oran chuck it, and no ones telling us, or has Gus been told to takeover? Hands up if you thought this all stank when it was first announced he was coming back?
Some of the stuff you post is relevant and fair comment, particularly regarding smisa.
They are few and far between with too many posts like this that make you appear either paranoid or someone with a personal grudge against GLS.

9 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Some of the stuff you post is relevant and fair comment, particularly regarding smisa.
They are few and far between with too many posts like this that make you appear either paranoid or someone with a personal grudge against GLS.

This 100%, detracts from his decent posts, leading people to ignore any relevant points.

Overall, a bit of a diddy TBH. 

55 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This 100%, detracts from his decent posts, leading people to ignore any relevant points.

Overall, a bit of a diddy TBH. 

Why? 

Like the rest of us, sometimes he talks sh!te. Doesn't detract from his assumption that MacPherson is being pushed forward by at least one member of the board. And, to answer his question, no I'm not surprised by this development. In fact I'm only surprised by how long it's taken to bring it to the open.

Just now, stlucifer said:

Why? 

Like the rest of us, sometimes he talks sh!te. Doesn't detract from his assumption that MacPherson is being pushed forward by at least one member of the board. And, to answer his question, no I'm not surprised by this development. In fact I'm only surprised by how long it's taken to bring it to the open.

TBH you've been on McPhersons  case since he came back so I'm not surprised you are gagging to believe any slight chance he could be there to undermine the manager.

I don't deal in assumptions, I prefer facts.

You spouted that the manager was moving house but failed to give us the exact movements of him for the whole week. 

Overall, you don't count. 

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

TBH you've been on McPhersons  case since he came back so I'm not surprised you are gagging to believe any slight chance he could be there to undermine the manager.

I don't deal in assumptions, I prefer facts.

You spouted that the manager was moving house but failed to give us the exact movements of him for the whole week. 

Overall, you don't count. 

You prefer facts!

When did this conversion  happen.?

Of all of your posts,  this is the most far fetched. 

I love it. 

I was / am genuinely perplexed by what he presented as my post.

Did I post such a thing ? I don’t think so but when alcohol is involved who knows ?
Was it an attempt at humour ? Who knows ? ( doesn’t humour have to at least attempt to be funny ? )
Has he had one too many ambassadors after dinner drinks himself and posted Keech ? Hmmm , could be .
Given that he has avoided answering me , is he embarrassed that he has made himself look a bit of a twat ? Perhaps.

For someone who posts a squliion pointless posts a day , he is eerily quiet on this one.

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I was / am genuinely perplexed by what he presented as my post.

Did I post such a thing ? I don’t think so but when alcohol is involved who knows ?
Was it an attempt at humour ? Who knows ? ( doesn’t humour have to at least attempt to be funny ? )
Has he had one too many ambassadors after dinner drinks himself and posted Keech ? Hmmm , could be .
Given that he has avoided answering me , is he embarrassed that he has made himself look a bit of a twat ? Perhaps.

For someone who posts a squliion pointless posts a day , he is eerily quiet on this one.

My view is that he's obviously as dim as a brick and fecked up his quote and just posted his usual inane rambling.

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

But what a day. 

Nice little drive over to St Monans for lunch. 

Trout,  Ox Cheek, Bramble Parfait followed by Roibus Tea and Honey. 

I had a sausage panini fae Texaco garage after I fuelled up for tonight's shift (having just finished my other job). It's £2.99 but it's worth it, tastes bloody lovely.

Didn't have a drink with it, I slept most of the afternoon.

14 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I had a sausage panini fae Texaco garage after I fuelled up for tonight's shift (having just finished my other job). It's £2.99 but it's worth it, tastes bloody lovely.

Didn't have a drink with it, I slept most of the afternoon.

Sausage Panini Sounds good to me! Beats the Spam Fritters I was eating at your age. 

CS... Age has its priviliges. Your time will come. 

Edited by St.Ricky