Don’t say it
Don’t say it
Don’t say it
Don’t say it
Don’t say it
Don’t say it
Don’t say it

Me:

Just shows what we could be when we have Gus taking the training during the week.

Try not saying anything.

Ever.

2 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:
17 minutes ago, TopCat said:
Can we get Gus taking the training every week?

Just it seems like we look a much better team when he does.

What a sad/sick individual you are. Oran was away because of the death of a family member and you try and use it against him.

Some people were peddling he was moving house also. FFS! 

What a sad/sick individual you are. Oran was away because of the death of a family member and you try and use it against him.

All I’m judging Oran on is the performance of the team.

Gus takes the training = we win
Oran takes the training = we don’t win

If these facts upset you I apologise.

All I’m judging Oran on is the performance of the team.

Gus takes the training = we win

Oran takes the training = we don’t win

If these facts upset you I apologise.

Whilst we’re on the subject of “facts” try this one on for size.

When defenders attack set pieces in their own box we have a “chance” to win. When they don’t, we don’t and that has f**k all to do with who took training.

I have to say tactically today we were all over the shop. The high ball up to one small striker did not work and today I really felt Kearney was out thought by Canning ..... unbelievable I know a game at home to move out of bottom two and we turn in that shambolic performance. I had a bad feeling today and it turned out as I expected we lose soft goals huff and puff and get nothing. We have to improve and way before January as there is 18 points on offer before then. Being brutally honest I can’t see us scoring a point from our next 6 as we do not have any physicality to deal with teams in this division. 

I have to say tactically today we were all over the shop. The high ball up to one small striker did not work and today I really felt Kearney was out thought by Canning ..... unbelievable I know a game at home to move out of bottom two and we turn in that shambolic performance. I had a bad feeling today and it turned out as I expected we lose soft goals huff and puff and get nothing. We have to improve and way before January as there is 18 points on offer before then. Being brutally honest I can’t see us scoring a point from our next 6 as we do not have any physicality to deal with teams in this division. 

Nonsense if we took our chances and Hamilton took theirs we would have won.

Hamilton scored all their chances we didn’t it’s simple as that.

We had 22 shots to their 7 we had more of the ball but we didn’t take our chances and bad decisions cost us goals Rodgers punching instead of catching it being one of them.

We weren’t beaten tactically at all just poor finishing and players defending poorly at 2 set pieces.

We are naive at this level. We need to be more physical and sharper. When we get ball there’s 2 opposition players on us yet we can’t do the same. They had 3 chances 3 goals.We take too many touches and that’s down to confidence.  Yes refereeing decisions seem to go against us but we need to step up and get on with it. Knew that would happen v Hamilton- they go 1 up and then do what they’ve been doing for years - time wasting, players falling down etc etc. What’s the good of 3 pts v Hearts then this. Not good enough !

Tactics were the same as last week but this wasn’t hearts or a team that would have more possession so why have one small striker up front and continue to punt it to him? It was poor and tactics were awful. 

If you think the long ball to Jackson is the “tactic” that Kearney sends the players out with then there’s little point in having a discussion about it.

Not one single time, by my reckoning, did we knock it long today when not under pressure by an Accies front player. They pressed us pretty well and with shite movement in the middle the defenders are faced with the choice of trying to force something short and risk losing possession in their own half or scudding it up the park and risk losing possession 50 yards away. The only midfielder who shows for the ball with any regularity is Stephen McGinn. That simply isn’t good enough and is the reason, not tactic, that we endlessly punt it up the park.

Go back and watch it. It’s shite, I agree, but it’s not tactical naivety on the manager’s part.

If you think the long ball to Jackson is the “tactic” that Kearney sends the players out with then there’s little point in having a discussion about it.

Not one single time, by my reckoning, did we knock it long today when not under pressure by an Accies front player. They pressed us pretty well and with shite movement in the middle the defenders are faced with the choice of trying to force something short and risk losing possession in their own half or scudding it up the park and risk losing possession 50 yards away. The only midfielder who shows for the ball with any regularity is Stephen McGinn. That simply isn’t good enough and is the reason, not tactic, that we endlessly punt it up the park.

Go back and watch it. It’s shite, I agree, but it’s not tactical naivety on the manager’s part.

The tactic SHOULD be to knock it long as the main tactic!

Doesn’t matter the size of the forward. The object is to win the second ball!

9 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

To do that we need a good midfield who are willing to chase that second ball. Yesterday, in the main, Accies were the team picking up that ball and pressing when not in possession. Our midfield were nowhere to be seen when the ball was sent long.

The object of the game is to score more than the other team.

If you’ve got the personnel to knock it long and feed off the second ball then that’s what you should do.

If we play Jackson up top then we need a different approach.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

To do that we need a good midfield who are willing to chase that second ball. Yesterday, in the main, Accies were the team picking up that ball and pressing when not in possession. Our midfield were nowhere to be seen when the ball was sent long.

Our midfield is one of the poorest I have seen at this level. We have too many players who cant tackle and do the basics right. We lack creativity and pace in wide areas and allow opposition to play through us.