Eric Arthur Blair

Welcome back, Gus MacPherson.

It seems some may have gotten a wee bit embarrassed at being called out for disliking half the team because of who signed them? Will you be ignoring any goals they score, saves they make, tackles they perform and good performances they put in just to spite your face?
i suppose it takes all types. Lol

Has trump hacked your account

8 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

It seems some may have gotten a wee bit embarrassed at being called out for disliking half the team because of who signed them? Will you be ignoring any goals they score, saves they make, tackles they perform and good performances they put in just to spite your face?

i suppose it takes all types. Lol

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201410/how-deal-someone-whos-always-looking-crisis

You will note none of them have denied they are against half the team, not because of their form! but purely because of who signed them. Thats pretty pathetic willing half our team to fail, still they'll be back on to deflect in some or other piss poor way again... of that i am sure.

SMTID

You will note none of them have denied they are against half the team, not because of their form! but purely because of who signed them. Thats pretty pathetic willing half our team to fail, still they'll be back on to deflect in some or other piss poor way again... of that i am sure.
SMTID
What an irrational post, just like the ones you preceded it with.
I can't speak for others, but I haven't denied it simply for one reason - I never said it!

Oh and by your own rational, surely you are SMTID unless half the team are push and then you won't go?

40 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I can't speak for others, but I haven't denied it simply for one reason - I never said it!

Oh and by your own rational, surely you are SMTID unless half the team are push and then you won't go?

If half the team are 'push' then hopefully the other half are shove!

He forgets he posted slating players signed by a previous manager. Talk about hypocrisy