First Sell Out Crowd?

St.Ricky

22 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Whit aboot the bad behaviour o the Smelltic fans who piss in cans an throw them at weans, throw bottles at weans, yuckle on yer wives and girlfriends, sweer at yer grannie, an threaten tae eat yer mammy?

Think that might keep some away? Gie yer seat tae some bugger that deserve one or all of above. 

Oh...you bad boy you. 

34 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

So thry get yer season ticket, fur the whole season. That's awfy nice o yi IOBS. (another case a marbles disability fur sure)

Only read the opening thread. If a fan was stuck and I'm not using the season ticket why not ? Have sent it out by post a few good times over the years and it's always been sent back. Same with a lift in the car if I'm going and a fan is stuck for a lift why not ? Saints fans are family we are a family club. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Only read the opening thread. If a fan was stuck and I'm not using the season ticket why not ? Have sent it out by post a few good times over the years and it's always been sent back. Same with a lift in the car if I'm going and a fun is stuck for a lift why not ? Saints fans are family we are a family club. 

Good stuff IOBS. 

18 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

FMD......IOBS is a true saint. Am gobsmacked. Go tae the top a the class. If a hud yer address a wid send yi a case a beer. An a bottle a wine fur yer missus. :notworthy

I'll PM you his Address. :)

Maybe send sum tae Oaky as weel, he definitely needs a drink. Full o his ain self importance that yin, an a intellect that extends tae killing unborn weans. He nut only needs a drink, he needs a guid talkin tae as weel. Whit a mixed up punter he is. Probably lives in a wee coonsil hoose an chases the weans aff his lawn. Don't think he likes weans. Probably hud a troubled childhood. Supportin St Mirren widnae help.

Edited by helpmaboab

20 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Maybe send sum tae Oaky as weel, he definitely needs a drink. Full o his ain self importance that yin, an a intellect that extends tae killing unborn weans. He nut only needs a drink, he needs a guid talkin tae as weel. Whit a mixed up punter he is. Probably lives in a wee coonsil hoose an chases the weans aff his lawn. Don't think he likes weans. Probably hud a troubled childhood. Supportin St Mirren widnae help.

:lol: That's probably the wittiest post you've ever made or at least I've noticed.  

Edited by pod

Check out @stmirrenactive’s Tweet:

Club gave this patter at the last game of the season and we ended up with at least 400 empty seats in the home end. I thought season tickets were not transferable [emoji12] Crowd of 7000 with 3200 of them and 3800 of us.

56 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Club gave this patter at the last game of the season and we ended up with at least 400 empty seats in the home end. I thought season tickets were not transferable emoji12.png Crowd of 7000 with 3200 of them and 3800 of us.

I would settle for 7000 to 7500. But...who knows. Can't blame the club for a bit of showmanship and hype. Non transferable. ..of course but I know a Number of fans at Celtic Park share the cost and use of a ticket letting them share out games across the season and getting them into showpiece matches so who knows. 

8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I would settle for 7000 to 7500. But...who knows. Can't blame the club for a bit of showmanship and hype. Non transferable. ..of course but I know a Number of fans at Celtic Park share the cost and use of a ticket letting them share out games across the season and getting them into showpiece matches so who knows. 

FFS. 

What the hell's Celtic's allocation got to do with it? They'll undoubtedly sell their quota. Showpiece match indeed!:hammer

It's whether WE sell out OUR allocation that will determine how close to a sellout it is.

19 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

FFS. 

What the hell's Celtic's allocation got to do with it? They'll undoubtedly sell their quota. Showpiece match indeed!:hammer

It's whether WE sell out OUR allocation that will determine how close to a sellout it is.

You're that fecking busy trolling and abusing a decent man like Ricky, that you couldn't even understand the post you quoted.

Leave the guy alone, ye fecking bully.