Oran's pick v The Board's man?

Oran v The Board  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Whit?

You spend the whole of yesterday criticising me for wanting proper evidence for stuff you posted which you had picked up from newspapers and conspiracy theory websites and now you are criticising LPM for doing the exact opposite!

Unbelievable :lol:

Oh dear not this again. LPM pasted the quote I accepted that. So why not let the thread take it's natural course. Keep your snipping to general nonsense so not to bore everyone. 

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

It’s six points, awarded when the ball gets into the endzone, either carried in, or caught when thrown. The opportunity then exists for the extra point kick to be scored. Or, if the situation merits it, a two-point conversion can be attempted instead.

Articulate enough for you? Do I win a prize?

Unlike FS, as a general rule, I quite like your patter Poz,............but that was utter gash. :thumbsdown

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Oh dear not this again. LPM pasted the quote I accepted that. So why not let the thread take it's natural course. Keep your snipping to general nonsense so not to bore everyone. 

Happy to call you out on your hypocrisy whenever I spot it.

You're welcome.