Happy Birthday Smokie From Arbroff

shull

13 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Don't despair, enjoy your own personal thread.... why don't you get one for Shull and the two of you just  love each others content. Whilst slagging of others for starting St Mirren related threads.

Looking forward to the two of you wishing each other a Merry Xmas, Happy Easter on threads  to each other.................... there is a messaging service for private stuff but if you wish to express your love for each other on an open St Mirren Forum, knock yourselves out.:wub:

I am sure Div could sell the rights to Moonpig:P

Appreciate the input Ricky but I was referring to the two of them having a crush on each other :wub:  

As I said Happy Birthday but tell your wee bum chum to stop making you both look total fannies ................ :P

You seemed to take it quite well when I pulled you up on doing the same thing with the Jersey buds but whatever.

Hypocrisy seems to be in vogue these days. :lol:

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You seemed to take it quite well when I pulled you up on doing the same thing with the Jersey buds but whatever.

Hypocrisy seems to be in vogue these days. :lol:

Hardly the same thing meeting  Buds who have been away from Paisley for 30 years. And there were 2 of them. We have 8000 members so are u suggesting 8000 HB  threads ?. Ps Happy Birthday when it happens :P

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Hardly the same thing meeting  Buds who have been away from Paisley for 30 years. And there were 2 of them. We have 8000 members so are u suggesting 8000 HB  threads ?. Ps Happy Birthday when it happens :P

You don't see the similarity because one of them included you. :lol:

I don't acknowledge birthdays because I am no longer 14 years old. Problem is I have to think for a second about what age I am.