Sign in to follow this  
shull

We Are A Team Again

As I mentioned tonight to my mates, Stubbs was unfortunately the boot in the baws we needed,

Had OK been our man from the off, the comparisons  to JR would have been swift and probably unfair. 

Stubbs breaking the feelgood factor up shows just how bad we could have it and OK is being gauged as the remedy to Stubbs rather being judged as JR's replacement.

Edited by djchapsticks

5 hours ago, shull said:

" HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN "

DnGGtuIX4AI1DXY.jpg

The people's champion already. :king

Amazing what a positive attitude and good people skills can do for the mood and spirit about a place. Regardless of that result last night, things just felt different. 

I cannae believe how much I enjoyed watching my glorious Team draw a football match.
Oran on his way in becoming one of the greatest ever St Mirren Managers.
Absolute fecking class. 
I cannae sleep :clapping

Hope your not driving & clapping at the same time

As I mentioned tonight to my mates, Stubbs was unfortunately the boot in the baws we needed,
Had OK been our man from the off, the comparisons  to JR would have been swift and probably unfair. 
Stubbs breaking the feelgood factor up shows just how bad we could have it and OK is being gauged as the remedy to Stubbs rather being judged as JR's replacement.
A lot to be said for that view. We did probably need that reset button being pressed post Jack

1 hour ago, southsidebud said:

We were solid in defence and well organised all over the park. It was like watching a different team

It was a different team.

No place for Jones, Kpekawa or Brock-Madsen. No starting berth for Willock or Coulson. Two of the replacements made a massive difference. Edwards and, in particular, Ferdinand. You could see the enthusiasm and work ethic throughout the team but, it has to be said, it's easier to motivate players for this type of opposition.

Saying this. There was little night and plenty of day in that performance. As my old school motto says, "Onward and Upward".

Edited by stlucifer

6 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

One of the great by-products of this result is the total unity on this forum - no slagging each other.  

Solidarity on and off the pitch!

Well said...... and well done to us as well 7250 fans that tremendous..... we werent outplayed and we certainly werent outsung. My throats killing me.....

Well organised with players knowing their role and when required additional instruction and encouragement from the coaching staff.
Not rocket science

A couple of fans near me never found anything to applaud the whole game. I think their all black outfit was trying a bit too hard to look like Buddies