Discussed. Family stand.

ged62

While I’m happy to take the income when giving stands up to either of the O.F but being an ex soldier I’m totally disgusted with the songs, chants from the family stand by so called fans chanting about the IRA. I served in N.I. during the troubles, but get hoy life goes on & it’s allowed.

6 hours ago, ged62 said:

While I’m happy to take the income when giving stands up to either of the O.F but being an ex soldier I’m totally disgusted with the songs, chants from the family stand by so called fans chanting about the IRA. I served in N.I. during the troubles, but get hoy life goes on & it’s allowed.

Don't really see what that has to do with matters?! 

I would rather not have their vile politics in the stadium, I'd also rather not have your vile politics on the forum....

I would rather not have their vile politics in the stadium, I'd also rather not have your vile politics on the forum....

My vile politics? f**k you moron, have ever served on N.I & seen what went on over there? If not keep your trap shut muppet. You should be critical of their chants in our stadium not my comment. Grow up & learn a thing or two.

2 minutes ago, ged62 said:

My vile politics? f**k you moron, have ever served on N.I & seen what went on over there? If not keep your trap shut muppet. You should be critical of their chants in our stadium not my comment. Grow up & learn a thing or two.

I think he sees the similarity in the fact both are harking to the past. given your past is far more recent. You were sent to do a job and you did it, I've no doubt, to the best of your ability. But it is as much in the past as any other historical event and we should, not forget, but move on.

Just now, ged62 said:

When did I mention a Union Jack & it’s actually the union flag thicko. You’re the one taking politics I mention their vile chants. Says more about your really. Now go away you clown.

I agree with you regarding their chanting.

However, you serving in the British army has absolutely nothing to do with the matter and nothing to do with St Mirren.

Point noted on the flag, thanks. I shall remember to tell people to shove their Union Flag  up their arse in future.

However, you serving in the British army has absolutely nothing to do with the matter and nothing to do with St Mirren.
Point noted on the flag, thanks. I shall remember to tell people to shove their Union Flag  up their arse in future.

My point being was I was disgusted that probably the ones chanting the vile songs haven’t a clue what really went on over there. I seen it & was disgusted by their ignorance. Hope you get my point. Now for your last sentence on the flag, who’s getting political now? I’ll leave it at that, have a good day COYS [emoji469] that’s my flag [emoji6]

1 minute ago, ged62 said:

My point being was I was disgusted that probably the ones chanting the vile songs haven’t a clue what really went on over there. I seen it & was disgusted by their ignorance. Hope you get my point. Now for your last sentence on the flag, who’s getting political now? I’ll leave it at that, have a good day COYS emoji469.png that’s my flag emoji6.png

Ok, fair play.

Just now, ged62 said:

lol & if I knew how to remove my thread I would, I had a wee drink after the game & posted it when I came in emoji6.pngemoji23.png

There will be a few sore heads around Renfrewshire today, myself included.

We deserved a good night and a drink after suffering the last couple months of Stubbs pish!  Here's to Oran setting up a few more parties for us this season!

Guest TPAFKATS
Just call it a butchers apron save any confusion [emoji57]

There will be a few sore heads around Renfrewshire today, myself included.

We deserved a good night and a drink after suffering the last couple months of Stubbs pish!  Here's to Oran setting up a few more parties for us this season!

We will agree on that lol

Plus you’re not a moron or a muppet, I’ll take that back [emoji6]

It will never happen but as they are breeching  the rules by singing these songs dock the feckers points. If its clear what they are singing the SPFL should award 3 points to the other team. Award no points when Sevco Tic play. You will find it will either dwindle or both will get relegated. Thats how to fight their bile and thats how to stop it

It will never happen but as they are breeching  the rules by singing these songs dock the feckers points. If its clear what they are singing the SPFL should award 3 points to the other team. Award no points when Sevco Tic play. You will find it will either dwindle or both will get relegated. Thats how to fight their bile and thats how to stop it

Totally agree it was there for everyone to hear. I thank them for their £27 though lol

Guest TPAFKATS

6 minutes into the game and IRA chanting had been heard from both stands.
The support they give their team is great but this shite just makes them scum.
Time for teams to be held liable for behaviour of their fans.
Fine of 1% of turnover each time would soon sort it out.

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Would be nice to hear Tony Fitzpatrick's take on it.

He likes to tell us his stories of three or four sides of the ground packed with Saints fans and Champions League football.

The reality is we have St Mirren fans being refused tickets to the game, W7 having (inoffensive) banners taken off them, the club giving out supporter details to the police, and two ends of the ground taking part in bigoted and criminal chanting. This is the reality of Tony Fitzpatrick's management of the club. Time to stop giving the guy an easy ride in my opinion.

6 minutes into the game and IRA chanting had been heard from both stands.
The support they give their team is great but this shite just makes them scum.
Time for teams to be held liable for behaviour of their fans.
Fine of 1% of turnover each time would soon sort it out.

It’ll never happen, they ban the green brigade for a game or two at their dump & then let them back in with their vile banners ect. Says more about Celtic as a club really.

FFS!

Doesn’t take some people long to start a f**king fight with fellow buds following a great result does it?[emoji85]

You make a valid point, However, you invalidate it somewhat with your ex-services point. Esp., after Ballymurphy documentary.