Hamilton v St Mirren 22/9/18

faraway saint

18 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Has this new-found enthusiasm persuaded you to attend the game? 

Should be a hum dinger

Afraid I won't be there on Sat.I'm off to the racing at Ayr as part of a stag party. 

I've never been to the racing before but I'd much rather be going to Hamilton.

1 minute ago, HSS said:

Afraid I won't be there on Sat.I'm off to the racing at Ayr as part of a stag party. 

I've never been to the racing before but I'd much rather be going to Hamilton.

Sometimes duty calls HSS.  I missed the recent Hearts game where we lost 4:0 as I was at a cousin's wedding.  Was I devastated?  Yes.  Once for missing the game and Again when,  after avoiding the score all day,  I watched us lose on BBC Alba. 

At this stage of the season it doesnt matter too much what other teams do with sommany games to play things will change. What matters now is POINTS..  and what do POINTS make...?

keep the points tally ticking over and your problems diminish, then some other poor bugger gets saddled with them.

six games left in the first quarter before we play sevco at home. I would hope Oran is targetting at least ten points out of that, maybe even twelve? To do that though we need goals, probably two per game minimum. Looking for either big Brock or A. N. Other free agent signing to help chip in with a few.

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

At this stage of the season it doesnt matter too much what other teams do with sommany games to play things will change. What matters now is POINTS..  and what do POINTS make...?

keep the points tally ticking over and your problems diminish, then some other poor bugger gets saddled with them.

six games left in the first quarter before we play sevco at home. I would hope Oran is targetting at least ten points out of that, maybe even twelve? To do that though we need goals, probably two per game minimum. Looking for either big Brock or A. N. Other free agent signing to help chip in with a few.

What would your line up be for Saturday? 

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hamilton 6/4, Saints 15/8 with draw at 11/5

Hamilton haven't won a home game and we haven't won an away game...........................draw? :rolleyes:

Naw. 

Home or away win. 

I predict an away victory. 

3-0 St Mirren