Hamilton v St Mirren 22/9/18

faraway saint

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

How long does it take for 1487 fans to pay and get through turnstiles?  Best to get there early to avoid a "Dunfermline "

Does pay at the gate mean buy a ticket from a portacabin to get through the gate or does it mean pay at the gate. Anyone know?

51 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Andy Walker has never heard of Jack Baird let alone know what he want to do . Lies. 

Edited by munoz

12 minutes ago, munoz said:

Andy Walker has never heard of Jack Baird let alone no what he want to do . Lies. 

Indeed, a bag of pish just about covers it? 

Hard to believe, Ricky posts the link, it's pointed out it's utter crap, he likes the fact it's utter crap then rambles on about other irrelevant gash, "NURSE" :1eye

Edited by faraway saint

Just now, munoz said:

Andy Walker has never heard of Jack Baird let alone no what he want to do . Lies. 

Got to say that I tend to agree with you on that AW doesn't know much about Jack Baird. 

Shaping up to be an interesting game.  Goals For - Hamilton 3, St Mirren 3, Goals Against - Hamilton 8 St Mirren 9. Points - Hamilton 3 St Mirren 4

One not to miss.  

18 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Christ I hope we win this game and get back onto some positive posts for the coming season. It's been one of the worst negative weeks on the forum to think we got a result against Celtic you would not think so. 

Come on Ye Saints.  It's all about the football,  not the side shows.  11 v 11 on the (artificial)  pitch. The stats are so tight.  Squeaky bums all round.  Great.  As it should be. 

Hoping for a win at Hamilton and a subsequent week of enjoying that win without the self indulgent behaviour of a handful of supporters stealing the limelight as they did last Friday. I have to remind myself that we actually got a point against Celtic! Almost forgotten in the utter shitstorm which followed.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Hoping for a win at Hamilton and a subsequent week of enjoying that win without the self indulgent behaviour of a handful of supporters stealing the limelight as they did last Friday. I have to remind myself that we actually got a point against Celtic! Almost forgotten in the utter shitstorm which followed.

Yeah , especially with some intent in keeping it going with posts like this.

As for the game , I have a feeling that we can record our 1st away win of the season.

2-1 Saints.