Hamilton v St Mirren 22/9/18

faraway saint

2 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Don't panic Mr Mannering - at least not yet!

Can we put this down to just one of these days? After all, we had lost 3 players after 31 minutes from what would have been our starting lineup (not to mention those that are already on the injured list).

Or are we really as bad as Elvis makes out?

That pitch has conquered many a team and crippled them.    

2 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Don't panic Mr Mannering - at least not yet!

Can we put this down to just one of these days? After all, we had lost 3 players after 31 minutes from what would have been our starting lineup (not to mention those that are already on the injured list).

Or are we really as bad as Elvis makes out?

We have too many of "these days" these days!

5 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Terrible performance after the 1st goal the team gave up.

Really disappointed in Stephen McGinn today.

Thought Kirkpatrick was the wrong sub to make also.

I said that at the time too , nothing against Jordan as I like to see him in the squad , but , and I'm assuming Jones was on the bench today , so he should have been on , and should have moved McGinn to RB and got the shape right at the back again .

Edited by billyg

Just now, Dan Is The Man said:

Disgusted that a group of players were able to give an incredible performance full of fight and courage last Friday and yet churn out that disgraceful performance today.

They should hang their heads in shame, the lot of them! A lot of fans let down today.

We were poor. That pitch is an abomination though. Shame because the crowd was excellent. Lots of work for OK.

I won’t be singling out Steven today. Thought Kirkatrick, Edwards and Flynn were equally bad. No movement and constantly caught in possession.

Agreed but they are not the captain suppose to be leader in the team he stood often with hands on hips at times when Anton Ferdinand and even Edwards were trying to encourage others.

Your never always going to perform at your best but 100% effort should always be there for me after the 1st goal went in he gave up.

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I won’t be singling out Steven today. Thought Kirkatrick, Edwards and Flynn were equally bad. No movement and constantly caught in possession.

The game by-passed McGinn today . After McKinnon had got in about us early  on , Tom Taiwo !!!! yes Tom Taiwo , who couldn't get a game anywhere recently , came on and ran the show. I have serious concerns about McGinn at this level !