Hamilton v St Mirren 22/9/18

faraway saint

Tackle on Coulson looked a shocker. Accies are putting it about a bit and first to everything. It’s like when we play Livvy. We need to be able to mix it with physical teams. Losing the game in midfield, not winning any second balls. Pitch isn’t helping, but struggling to see how we are getting back into this. Need to get somebody on their number 11. He’s playing in the hole and picking up everything then running at us. Fingers crossed we get a goal to turn the tide.

20 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not the worst of games but they are having more possession than I'm comfortable with.

Saints having their share of possession but not many clear chances.

Accies VERY physical side!

On balance, fairly even.

Thought we started on the front foot. Both sides then had a spell of giving the ball away. Accies break quickly. We want a slow build up. No time given.  Midfield over run. Accies edge it for me. Maybe 1 up would be a fairer reflection imo. 

2 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

Are the players especially S McGinn in the huff again about something. Looks like it to me. Time for them to start picking up mentally

I can't see any of this - even with my specs on. Hate watching a game from behind the goals. Plus the action has been mostly at the industrial unit end.