Hamilton v St Mirren 22/9/18

faraway saint

Why did we have so many players out of position yesterday though?

Surely Heaton and Kpekewa should travel with the team and be ready to start at centre back if an injury happens?
Why on earth was Coulson playing at RIGHT wing?
Find it very difficult to understand what Oran is thinking....
Don't know who's bright idea it was to have no ch on the bench but made space for erahorn and bentnar two boys that had no chance of getting on that pitch yesterday and I can't believe we don't have a winger or a player with pace

1 hour ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Great Saints support yesterday despite overpriced entry (£12 for kids is a joke) and poor playing conditions.
Sadly we were given nothing to cheer about all day. Wont be back there, rip off.

Whats it come to when a club like Hamilton Accies are charging £12 for kids to watch what for me is utter junk  full of second rate players and journeymen at the end of their careers.

No wonder parents and children are finding other things to do with their Saturday afternoons.

15 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Whats it come to when a club like Hamilton Accies are charging £12 for kids to watch what for me is utter junk  full of second rate players and journeymen at the end of their careers.

No wonder parents and children are finding other things to do with their Saturday afternoons.

Doesn't reflect very well on us then does it? :rolleyes:

This would mean free entry next week. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

It was painful to watch yesterday, we are completely out of our depth. 

Relegation battle with Dundee this season. All we can do is try and support the team and stay focused on that goal of getting more points than them.

I love the guy, but its time for a spell on the bench for McGinn. He leaves the defence completely exposed, and its going to get punished every week at this level.

And who from our star studded bench would you replace McGinn with?

Jesus Christ!! (If only he was on the bench)

31 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Why did we have so many players out of position yesterday though?

Surely Heaton and Kpekewa should travel with the team and be ready to start at centre back if an injury happens?

Why on earth was Coulson playing at RIGHT wing?

Find it very difficult to understand what Oran is thinking....

Heaton is at least two weeks away from recovering from his injury.  Thought jones should have played not young cammy.

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

Feel free to stick me on ignore if my posts are bothering you that much bud. I won’t miss your feedback.

I think the point Kemp was making (and I’m sure you know this already) when he said “that’s not really the point though is it?” Is  that  it’s completely immaterial whether Stubbs’ assessment was accurate or not, the point is that it was an absolutely ridiculous comment to make to group of players you are meeting for the first time and hopefully trying to get onside. Regardless of whether we were a one man team last season or not, Stubbs is a f**king prick for saying that.

Reputedly the last time a manager said something like that was Brian Clough at Leeds and he lasted even less time there than Stubbs did with us. I’m somewhat doubtful though that Stubbs future career will mirror Clough’s.

23 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

He inherited Morgan, Mallan, Naismith, McAllister, Hardie & Shankland!

If we had that lot just now we’d be doing quite well IMO!

We were bottom of the championship with that lot so they obviously weren't very good at the time. 

JR inherited the worst St Mirren team in history by a mile.

Just now, LargsBud said:

We were bottom of the championship with that lot so they obviously weren't very good at the time. 

JR inherited the worst St Mirren team in history by a mile.

Good point.

Dont think they were the worst ever St Mirren team though, John Coughlin's rabble probably takes that honour.

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m curious FS. Do you like ANYONE on here? :lol:

Its nice to have some around to constantly remind us of our flaws.

90% of his posts are telling others they don't contribute anything to the forum, which is ironic.

He would have made a good coach on Allan Stubbs management team!

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Its nice to have some around to constantly remind us of our flaws.

90% of his posts are telling others they don't contribute anything to the forum, which is ironic.

He would have made a good coach on Allan Stubbs management team!

Really? :blink:

Since you have me, and plenty others, on ignore I'm going to hazard a guess you just made that up. :lol:

Run along.  :byebye