Gordon Parks / Sunday Mail

Of course, rather than writing about a poisonous dressing room, he could have written about a manager coming in and showing zero respect to a group of players who took us from the brink of League One to the Premiership, took morale to an all time low, brought in sub standard players and appointed a bellend as first team coach. That might be slightly closer to the truth. 

I have nothing against Stubbs, but the only person who sabotaged his chances of being a success was himself. 

5 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Of course, rather than writing about a poisonous dressing room, he could have written about a manager coming in and showing zero respect to a group of players who took us from the brink of League One to the Premiership, took morale to an all time low, brought in sub standard players and appointed a bellend as first team coach. That might be slightly closer to the truth. 

I have nothing against Stubbs, but the only person who sabotaged his chances of being a success was himself. 

Could have fooled me. :lol:

My interpretation of this is that he knew nothing of what was happening. Yes players were told they could leave but the players brought in to replace them were of sub standard. Seems to me that he has taken AS side and written an article without any facts.

As for the players challenging AS, I don't have an issue with that as long as AS proved them wrong but he didn't and as a result he lost his job.

Guest TPAFKATS
What a ridiculous article. Just lies from start to finish. He must have some form of axe to grind against St Mirren surely. You don't just make up pish like that for no reason.  Is he a Morton fan?
Falkirk fan I believe.

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
3 hours ago, LargsBud said:
What a ridiculous article. Just lies from start to finish. He must have some form of axe to grind against St Mirren surely. You don't just make up pish like that for no reason.  Is he a Morton fan?

Falkirk fan I believe.

Should be more concerned with their dressing room.:lol:

Edited by linwood buddie

He's seen the reaction Sutton has had so thought he use it to get people clicking on his article and trying to make himself relevant.