New SMISA badge

bazil85

19 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

They were given to anyone attending BTB meetings regardless of whether they were, or intended to become Smisa members. I think there was something like  3000. They werent held back for a select few!

What would you think would be a suitable benefit for premium members as quoted in the SMISA BTB deal you willingly signed up to? 

30 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

The exclusive events they were promised but smisa are piss poor at organising.

No they're not, if you had bothered to do any research you would have seen premium members overwhelmingly voted that they weren't interested in that type of benefit and their main reason for paying more was to support the buyout. they have organised events that have had low uptake. No matter how you try to spin it, that's not a negative on SMISA. 

Second question, did you log any feedback or aware of anyone else that did on 'the occasional piece of limited-edition SMISA memorabilia (such as pin badges, scarfs or T-shirts) to be made available' as an unsuitable benefit for premium members? 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

They were given to anyone attending BTB meetings regardless of whether they were, or intended to become Smisa members. I think there was something like  3000. They werent held back for a select few!

In all honesty I think it's much ado about nothing but that's exactly what they were despite the number made....they were given to the "select" folk who attended the meeting!! In fact there are non-SMiSA members allowed to strut their stuff wearing a free SMiSA badge and there are SMiSA members ponying up month after month their dues and they don't even have a SMiSA badge. I think we need a statement and be considering legal action over "Badgegate"!!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:56 PM, portmahomack saint said:

I`ve  got it,  Am gonna nip up to £25 next month, get my badge, then bolt back down to steerage, that way it will only cost me £13 brick for my 50p badge, clever or what  :1eye 

This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionaires :lol

28 minutes ago, Yardleysleftovers said:

I just asked for a badge at the club shop and they gave me one without even asking if I was a memeber, straight to ebay unless anyone on here wants to make me an offer?

Yeah coz you're really going to make a fortune on that.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Yardleysleftovers said:

wortha few quid anyway , tenner postage and packaging etc someone will buy it.....already had a pm from someone asking how much so there must be a demand

Crack on mate.Remember and send us a postcard from your World Cruise.:lol::lol::lol:

On 9/18/2018 at 5:06 PM, billyg said:

My final post on this , we won the league last season , probably the only thing we'll win during the Smisa purchasing process. Smisa are dependant on keeping a decent amount of subscribers to see the whole thing through , they need everyone onside. Given that we're Smisa members , and that we may not win anything else during the process , would a wee memento of our league win , for everyone involved ,  be too much to ask ?

Ach , naw , just give them to the big shots !

want to buy one mate?

On 9/18/2018 at 4:46 PM, saint in exile said:

This is a load of fuss over f*ck all.  I don't and won't have one of these badges, and don't feel "oppressed" or diminished in any way because someone else has.  Grow up, FFS.

On the other hand, I have a brick, so I spit on all you lesser fans who haven't.  F*cking peasants! Lick my boots!

But.... I ask.. Do you have your name on your seat at the Simple Digital Arena? 

Should we ditch the Panda mascot theme and go with Badgers?

As Badgers are secretive and beligerent creatures who only come out on night, as well as being the right colour scheme, it works on a number of levels.  And we can find a purpose for "Brock" Madsen (if we can find a suit big enough)

'mon the Badgers-as well as the non-badgers (note the small b) who are being baited on this forum.