The Feel Good Factor

St.Ricky

Great time to be a St Mirren Fan.  Promoted as Champions,  New,  young and enthusiastic manager, Money in the Bank,  New Technical Director recruited.  Draw against last year's Champions on Friday past and a New and Experienced Centre Half,  players set to return from injury and a great showing from recent signings Paul McGinn,  Godson and from Edwards as well as a return to form for Jack Baird, Stephen McGinn,  Magnnes,  Cammy Smith and the100 per cent given in every game by Danny Mullen. One or two more signings and we will have a very decent squad.  I feel fine (cue Beatles Song) 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Great time to be a St Mirren Fan.  Promoted as Champions,  New,  young and enthusiastic manager, Money in the Bank,  New Technical Director recruited.  Draw against last year's Champions on Friday past and a New and Experienced Centre Half,  players set to return from injury and a great showing from recent signings Paul McGinn,  Godson and from Edwards as well as a return to form for Jack Baird, Stephen McGinn,  Magnnes,  Cammy Smith and the100 per cent given in every game by Danny Mullen. One or two more signings and we will have a very decent squad.  I feel fine (cue Beatles Song) 

Put this on a banner :whistle

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Lets see what happens at Hamilton. I've seen dozens of false dawns over the decades. I hope we kick on from here but lets not kid ourselves this season will be all about survival first and foremost.

And me Ayrshire but in the here and now,  let's enjoy the ride. 

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Somebody from Paisley must know him. Born in Elderslie and schooled in Paisley.

You do realise what a tiny fraction of people that hail from Paisley and it's immediate environs are Saints fans. So chances are he isn't. Well less than half the Saints fans I know are from Paisley. I would hazard a guess under 5% of those born in the immediate area end up supporting the club.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

You do realise what a tiny fraction of people that hail from Paisley and it's immediate environs are Saints fans. So chances are he isn't. Well less than half the Saints fans I know are from Paisley. I would hazard a guess under 5% of those born in the immediate area end up supporting the club.

Ayrshire... I am a born optimist.  You are probably closer to the mark. 

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I blame PAexit

Edited by DougJamie

14 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Correct. He isn't. 

Paolo is another example, he's a celtic fan despite having always been proud of his paisley roots

36 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

Correct. He isn't. 

Paolo is another example, he's a celtic fan despite having always been proud of his paisley roots

I know you're not criticising him .

He  is entitled to make his own choices. Looking at replies on here we have quite a number if "famous" fans.

37 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I know you're not criticising him .

He  is entitled to make his own choices. Looking at replies on here we have quite a number if "famous" fans.

Yea mate, not criticizing him at all, I have a good relationship with him and many other Paisley boys who don't support us. Its part of life in this country that our wee teams loose out on local fans.

On 9/18/2018 at 3:24 PM, St.Ricky said:

Love the Beatles....