St Mirren Celebrity Ambassador Fans

St.Ricky

Who are St Mirren's Celebrity Fans?  We all know Rod Stewart isaCektic Fan and that Lorraine Kelly is a Dundee United Fan.  I believe that Dundee United have appointed Lorraine Kelly and Brian Taylor as their Celebrity Ambassadors. Who would you like ours to be.  The latest local guy to hit the big-time is Richard Madden who hails from Elderslie.  A short list of famous Paisley People is shown via this link.  Don't know if Cristopher Brookmyre or Dougie Vipond are shown.  So who would you chose?  https://www.paisley.org.uk/famous-people/

Edited by St.Ricky

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Who are St Mirren's Celebrity Fans?  We all know Rod Stewart isaCektic Fan and that Lorraine Kelly is a Dundee United Fan.  I believe that Dundee United have appointed Lorraine Kelly and Brian Taylor as their Celebrity Ambassadors. Who would you like ours to be.  The latest local guy to hit the big-time is Richard Madden who hails from Ekderskie.  A short list offamous Paisley People is shown via this link.  Don't know if Cristopher Brookmyre or Dougie Vipond are shown.  So who would you chose?  https://www.paisley.org.uk/famous-people/

Didn’t you say you had a huge LinkedIn following? If so, and you can leverage that, I vote for you. Whoever you are.

12 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Didn’t you say you had a huge LinkedIn following? If so, and you can leverage that, I vote for you. Whoever you are.

Well I do but most are overseas rather than in Scotland.  Just the way my work stuff worked out.  Factual I have the maximum permitted number... 30000 with around 600 requests to connect outstanding and 38000 followers and up to 55000 readers of articles on leadership and management.  But... Except on this Forum or in the past for Work Purposes,  I keep a low profile although I have appeared on TVi  Azerbaijan!  Strange but true and completely irrelevant.  There must be a good few celebs who are St Mirren Fans. We now have a Tech ical Director,  why not Celebrity Ambassadors? 

Edited by St.Ricky

14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Who are St Mirren's Celebrity Fans?  We all know Rod Stewart isaCektic Fan and that Lorraine Kelly is a Dundee United Fan.  I believe that Dundee United have appointed Lorraine Kelly and Brian Taylor as their Celebrity Ambassadors. Who would you like ours to be.  The latest local guy to hit the big-time is Richard Madden who hails from Ekderskie.  A short list offamous Paisley People is shown via this link.  Don't know if Cristopher Brookmyre or Dougie Vipond are shown.  So who would you chose?  https://www.paisley.org.uk/famous-people/

Get rid of the deceased, O.F. supporters and ones not interested in football.  You may have already named them. :rolleyes:

Edited by pod

Guest TPAFKATS

Brian Smith ex professional cyclist and team manager, now a Eurosport commentator hails from Paisley and is a Buddies fan.
He even managed to get Team Quebeka decked out in black and white stripes when he was managing or coaching them.

Who knows, he might even post on here [emoji33]

Darling Buds of May (novel), a 1959 novel by H. E. Bates. All about our Cup Win that Year

St Mirren's most famous fan is Prince. His Paisley Park song was written about his love for St Mirren

Famous people from St Mirren include John Wayne, David Tennent and Eddie Firmani's mum

Ronald Reagan's maternal great-great-grandparents, Claude Wilson and Margaret Downey, were married at Paisley High Church on 23 May 1807 and were instrumental in setting up St Mirren Cricket Club which then lead to the formation of the Football Club.

So there ya go :P

Celebrity fan ambassadors... just what we need. Pretty soon our place will have a Chairman, CEO, team manager, technical director, SMiSA, SLOs, Fan Council, the W7 crew, and celebrity fcuking ambassadors.... 

I want to be the official club ginger knobhead who posts pish on a forum. It’s the only vacancy as yet unfilled.

Edited by pozbaird

10 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Celebrity fan ambassadors... just what we need. Pretty soon our place will have a Chairman, CEO, team manager, technical director, SMiSA, SLOs, Fan Council, the W7 crew, and celebrity fcuking ambassadors.... 

I want to be the official club ginger knobhead who posts pish on a forum. It’s the only vacancy as yet unfilled.

It's yours. 

16 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I thought you were!   :sorry

19 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

FFS and your a Ginger - that now makes a lot of sense :P

1 minute ago, David Mc said:

John Witherspoon signatory to the American Declaration of Independence and would have been, but St Mirren hadn't been invented yet.  Nice statue outside UWS though.  Maybe we should start putting a scarf on it. :)

Where are W7 when you need them? 

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Darling Buds of May (novel), a 1959 novel by H. E. Bates. All about our Cup Win that Year

St Mirren's most famous fan is Prince. His Paisley Park song was written about his love for St Mirren

Famous people from St Mirren include John Wayne, David Tennent and Eddie Firmani's mum

Ronald Reagan's maternal great-great-grandparents, Claude Wilson and Margaret Downey, were married at Paisley High Church on 23 May 1807 and were instrumental in setting up St Mirren Cricket Club which then lead to the formation of the Football Club.

So there ya go :P

Did you mean John Wayne Bobbitt? 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

DJ Kid Jensen. 

46 minutes ago, David Mc said:

John Witherspoon signatory to the American Declaration of Independence and would have been, but St Mirren hadn't been invented yet.  Nice statue outside UWS though.  Maybe we should start putting a scarf on it. :)

Or one of those undertakers black & white no parking cones.