St Mirren Celebrity Ambassador Fans

St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Why waste your  time?  Just google American Slang Snap. 

And I thought you were improving you old carmudgeon you. 

Google? Just messaged a friend who stays in Buffalo, aye a real person, he laughed.

The word "blow" is used but clearly not as you said, don't worry, your ability to tell whoppers is falling apart. :byebye

We should pick the biggest names on the planet and simply announce that they are lifelong Buddies.

Then start publicising that, linking them with all sorts of good causes and leave them to publicly deny any affinity for our club.:D

It worked for Bob Geldof during the first Live Aid. Live on TV, he publicly announced a huge list of stars who would perform and then dared them to pull out. The rest is history. :lol:

Massive kudos to anyone who can scam a journalist to put this in the Daily Record or whatever.

I'll start it off.

Helen Mirren was first lifted over the barriers at the age of 7 and watched her first match on the shoulders of her uncle.

She has been a lifelong fan ever since and donated money to the W7 group for assorted banners and stuff. She was inconsolable for a month after the Hammarby match.

Edited by oaksoft

51 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Google? Just messaged a friend who stays in Buffalo, aye a real person, he laughed.

The word "blow" is used but clearly not as you said, don't worry, your ability to tell whoppers is falling apart. :byebye

I'm wasting no time on you.  Just do the simple thing....that should suit you.. And Enter American Slang Snap.  I did.  Bye

56 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

We should pick the biggest names on the planet and simply announce that they are lifelong Buddies.

Then start publicising that, linking them with all sorts of good causes and leave them to publicly deny any affinity for our club.:D

It worked for Bob Geldof during the first Live Aid. Live on TV, he publicly announced a huge list of stars who would perform and then dared them to pull out. The rest is history. :lol:

Massive kudos to anyone who can scam a journalist to put this in the Daily Record or whatever.

I'll start it off.

Helen Mirren was first lifted over the barriers at the age of 7 and watched her first match on the shoulders of her uncle.

She has been a lifelong fan ever since and donated money to the W7 group for assorted banners and stuff. She was inconsolable for a month after the Hammarby match.

Absolutely Oaksoft.  Strange though it might seem ( it is true)  my wife and I met Helen Mirren in Stirling.  She is tiny but built well in all the right places. 

Don't mention Hammarby.. Please.  By sheer chance in Stockholm when visiting a Gymnasium (School)  I found myself at the offices of Hammarby FC. 

But the first part of your post is not fantastical but would sure take some work. 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 hours ago, David Mc said:

John Witherspoon signatory to the American Declaration of Independence and would have been, but St Mirren hadn't been invented yet.  Nice statue outside UWS though.  Maybe we should start putting a scarf on it. :)

And a SMISA elite badge with 24 hour armed security incase it gets snatched  :fire:fire

2 hours ago, David Mc said:

John Witherspoon signatory to the American Declaration of Independence and would have been, but St Mirren hadn't been invented yet.  Nice statue outside UWS though.  Maybe we should start putting a scarf on it. :)

I'm not voting for him, his pubs are shite. 

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Well I do but most are overseas rather than in Scotland.  Just the way my work stuff worked out.  Factual I have the maximum permitted number... 30000 with around 600 requests to connect outstanding and 38000 followers and up to 55000 readers of articles on leadership and management.  But... Except on this Forum or in the past for Work Purposes,  I keep a low profile although I have appeared on TVi  Azerbaijan!  Strange but true and completely irrelevant.  There must be a good few celebs who are St Mirren Fans. We now have a Tech ical Director,  why not Celebrity Ambassadors? 

I think I read one of your articles on leadership and management. I think it was called something like "the power of irrelevant thoughts - if you think it, just say it". 

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm still trying to Google his last shite......................Google say "Eh" :lol:

Do you really want to prove that you don't know how to use Google? 

Ifso then I will happily post a link for you.

But really.. Just enter snap American slang

It's that simple. 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

A derogatory term in American slang.Once used it with a friend and was given short shrift. Needed to explain our meaning.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

I'm wasting no time on you.  Just do the simple thing....that should suit you.. And Enter American Slang Snap.  I did.  Bye

Can I assume your friend's name is American Slang-Snap?

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Dougie Henshall is a definite St. Mirren fan.

Sadly the real Paisley celebs like Butler and Nutini are both Tim. Actually correction. Not sadly in the case of Butler. I wouldn’t want him as a Bud because he’s an utter cock. 

TP.   What about David Tennant or Andrew Neil?