The Gus Macpherson effect??

2 hours ago, PapaMcGarry247 said:

Hi moderators of the forum can you please take this post down. As I started a conversation topic not in anyway stating anything as fact and even put it was a question not a statement and I only came on here to catch up with and chat with fellow St Mirren fans and have a good laugh. I didn't come on here for name calling and abuse. It's very disappointing as this is my very first post. I'd like it down as I get email alerts 're the comments put on the post and it's getting very unfair all this name calling. People can now write on here things like I'm a baby etc and say I should get off the forum but I genuinely was looking forward to coming on here and having some good banter! After me and my family being associated with the club for many years I expected better class from fellow fans. Not school ground name calling. Many thanks in advance moderators. 

I'd ignore him.  he'd never call you that to your face so why would you worry about his opinion of you?

Yet another virtual mouthpiece-there are a few on this forum.

3 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

To be honest he’s being nice calling you a joke

Your a complete f**king arsehole imo

That out there had f**k all to do with gus mcpherson.

It had everything to do with very poor recruitment this year down to Stubbs... who I publicly backed to the hilt while lampooning anyone who questioned the quality of Stubbs' recruitment.

2 hours ago, PapaMcGarry247 said:

Hi moderators of the forum can you please take this post down. As I started a conversation topic not in anyway stating anything as fact and even put it was a question not a statement and I only came on here to catch up with and chat with fellow St Mirren fans and have a good laugh. I didn't come on here for name calling and abuse. It's very disappointing as this is my very first post. I'd like it down as I get email alerts 're the comments put on the post and it's getting very unfair all this name calling. People can now write on here things like I'm a baby etc and say I should get off the forum but I genuinely was looking forward to coming on here and having some good banter! After me and my family being associated with the club for many years I expected better class from fellow fans. Not school ground name calling. Many thanks in advance moderators. 

f**kin' grow a pair ya big Jessie.

4 hours ago, PapaMcGarry247 said:

Hi all.

Decided to come on as that was such a stark contrast to last week. What's gone so horribly wrong. Yes a couple of players down but come on. Even the basics were wrong today. Defended with every bit of energy they had in them against Celtic. Looked like they gave everything for Oran. This week just non of that! Now maybe this is premature, however seeing the players attitudes and demeanours today has Gus Macpherson been involved with first team matters this week training etc and has this had the Alan Stubbs effect on the players again. I'm only throwing it our there as I have no idea how much he's been involved this week. 

Surely everyone agrees though what has gone so horribly wrong within a week! 

Steven Thompson was correct what he said last week this should have been the start of some real momentum.

I prepare for the backlash!! LOL

The Gus effect? What 5 seasons in the top league and a cup final, yes I will have some of that please. 

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

I'd ignore him.  he'd never call you that to your face so why would you worry about his opinion of you?

Yet another virtual mouthpiece-there are a few on this forum.

I only have opinions on what people say on here under usernames. By my god what a thread. Wonder if Gus will be given the bullet.... so Papa a wee change. Your post is a total joke not you. 

6 hours ago, shull said:

Welcome to the Forum Bud.

Hang on in there, it's not bad in here after a while.

Dinnae let some dudes get to you.

To stop email alerts . CLICK ON YOUR NAME at top of page

Click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS

Then find NOTIFICATIONS and you can sort it all from there.

What makes you think he’ll listen to you Shull.

He’s probably got you on ignore already.

10 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

No Drew? must be in his bed... I'll say it for him...FFS!

Drew’s still trying to get home to Dumbarton from the Accies game. Apparently he’s on the hard shoulder near Bothwell services, kicking the shite out of a Renault Zoe’s flat battery.

Edited by pozbaird

16 hours ago, PapaMcGarry247 said:

Hi all.

Decided to come on as that was such a stark contrast to last week. What's gone so horribly wrong. Yes a couple of players down but come on. Even the basics were wrong today. Defended with every bit of energy they had in them against Celtic. Looked like they gave everything for Oran. This week just non of that! Now maybe this is premature, however seeing the players attitudes and demeanours today has Gus Macpherson been involved with first team matters this week training etc and has this had the Alan Stubbs effect on the players again. I'm only throwing it our there as I have no idea how much he's been involved this week. 

Steven Thompson was correct what he said last week this should have been the start of some real momentum.

You sir, are an idiot.

14 hours ago, PapaMcGarry247 said:

. I didn't come on here for name calling and abuse. 

1. You are in the wrong place.

2. You were happy enough to throw some unwarranted abuse at Gus MacPherson. He didn't do anything to deserve that.

3. Get your toys back in your pram.

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Someone with an opinion.  Great thing this forum. 

Think we all have opinions Ricky but to post this shit blaming a guy days in the door is laughable. Perfectly clear what Saints issue is and its sure not Gus. This is just neg pish directed again at a club many are questioning. We made a terrible mistake with Stubbs and in turn he made about 10. Thats going to take time. Livi changed very little bar a manager we lost our engines and replaced them with inferior players. Added to that Jack. Happy to debate just pure neg with no back up or anti Saints posts should be simply taken down. 

17 hours ago, PapaMcGarry247 said:

Hi all.

Steven Thompson was correct what he said last week this should haveen the start of some real momentum.

The forum never fails to amaze me. 

4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The forum never fails to amaze me. 

What never fails to amaze me is that shit like this actually becomes a topic. And fuds on here defend it.  Is the only answer on here to put all the twats on here on ignore. The serial abusers .... prats that start anti irish Scottish threads..prats that have hardly been to any games yet treat this like tweeter rather than a forum. Never mind the team. This forum is becoming a joke.  No doubt next week we will get a Sack Oran thread. That happens i will stop wasting my time on this pointless platform where its clear the nasty side to our support post thousands on here. If the hat fits. Plenty of decent posters on here. Guy that started this one is just a boring WUM . Any way sun shining off to hit a golf ball. 

27 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

What never fails to amaze me is that shit like this actually becomes a topic. And fuds on here defend it.  Is the only answer on here to put all the twats on here on ignore. The serial abusers .... prats that start anti irish Scottish threads..prats that have hardly been to any games yet treat this like tweeter rather than a forum. Never mind the team. This forum is becoming a joke.  No doubt next week we will get a Sack Oran thread. That happens i will stop wasting my time on this pointless platform where its clear the nasty side to our support post thousands on here. If the hat fits. Plenty of decent posters on here. Guy that started this one is just a boring WUM . Any way sun shining off to hit a golf ball. 

:hammer

29 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I just want to know what the golf ball did to want you to fight it?

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Here is an idea. Go to a St Mirren match make construtive comments. See if Daddy will let u go :fishwallop

Quick game, or did you just make that up about the golf as well?

If you're going to try to have a go, make sure your spelling is up to scratch. :lol:

Away and swot up, you're the captain of the quiz team. :1eye

Edited by faraway saint