I don’t care whit ye say, am wan ay yeez noo

Crag

I feel honoured to have all this banter on my first post. Have no idea what’s going on though. It’s like getting dropped into the middle of Emmerdale having previously been unaware of the existence of it and having to work out all the storylines and what’s the beef with all the characters.

The banter is fukc all mate..... wait till you see the team!!

29 minutes ago, Crag said:

Could’ve went for Pickle Rick,  but here’s a slight curveball. Rick James Bitch!

965D61FF-6749-4A3E-95B7-DF141AB8D869.gif

I considered a few of these but decided on St. Ricky. But call me what you will and I have been called many things.  As someone once said "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. " Oscar Wilde. 

I considered a few of these but decided on St. Ricky. But call me what you will and I have been called many things.  As someone once said "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. " Oscar Wilde. 
And (I hope this is true) while on his deathbed 'either that wallpaper goes, or I do'

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

1 hour ago, gilberto said:
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

And (I hope this is true) while on his deathbed 'either that wallpaper goes, or I do'

My favourite of his is “I’m so clever, sometimes I don’t understand a single thing of what I am saying”. :thumbsup 

On 9/23/2018 at 5:26 PM, Crag said:

So, not that anyone was asking, but after finding out I’m going to be a father for the first time and wanting to bring my kid along to the football when they get older, I’ve decided to switch my loyalties.

My dad’s family are all Celtic fans and my mum’s are Rangers. Ended up Rangers by default because my dad wouldn’t take me to Celtic Park. 

Haven’t been to a gers game for years and I’m sick of the utterly garbage religious and political baggage that follows the old firm all over the world (followed me to a desert island in Australia).

I was born in the RAH, so I’m embracing my buddy roots and I will be attending my first Saints game next week. 

Can’t wait to have a bit of passion for a club, and going to games with my family.

Cheers!

See yeez oot there.

Crag

Did you go and did you enjoy the match? 

16 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Did you go and did you enjoy the match? 

Yes, I thought the second half was superb, the team just needed a break. I overheard a few people around me saying the gulf between ourselves and Hibs was enormous, but I had to disagree. Just need a bit of luck... and a goal would be nice. Would’ve enjoyed it even more if we came away with at least a point (which was deserved, overall). 

I think I’m hooked now.

‘MON THE SAINTS

Also, Wee Jackson looks keen. Appears to be an excellent signing.